Championship Match: Blue Gekkos (Team 1) vs Catholic Priests (Team 5)

No worries. Appreciate the effort šŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Your not a fill in your a full fledged Blue Gekko

2 Likes

Thank you for saying that my team were one of the best teams in the tournament. Iā€™m currently editing the video of this match but the problem is that the clips I got werenā€™t exactly too great but Iā€™m going to try my best to make it a somewhat decent video. But donā€™t expect this video to be the best one yet lol

1 Like

For a specific part of video I.E. all Fireteam/ all Predator gameplay check my comment section time stamps are there.
2 Likes

Shame.

No worries. Itā€™s all good. Itā€™s interesting to see every perspective of FT. Your team runs a sniper thatā€™s hides and takes shots at pred. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any vids from that perspective

1 Like

Yeah, our sniper Mina didnā€™t bother recording any of our games

Thatā€™s too bad cause itā€™s one thing that is really different from what the rest of FT does. No worries thigh. More tournaments to come

1 Like

Hereā€™s the final part of the tournament:

Hope you enjoy
1 Like

Thanks. Will watch later tonight šŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

I wish he would record and post
Then someone could make a highlight reel of his best shots

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldā€™ve been the one to make a highlight reel lol

1 Like

I appreciate the love for my sniping skills but similarly what a magician always says ā€œa sniper never shows his secretsā€. Donā€™t want my enemies to know where Iā€™m at šŸ¤£.

2 Likes

That is true you always get owned whenever Dovah and me find you hiding

1 Like

Great sets. Tough loss after you were so close to reseting. @Taemiller98 is a pretty good pred. Congrats on making this a top quality final šŸ˜ƒ

3 Likes