Championship Match: Blue Gekkos (Team 1) vs Catholic Priests (Team 5)

This will be a General Discussion and Recording Drop Off post for the Championship Match between Blue Gekkos and Catholic Priests of Season 1: Season of Unblooded.

Congratulations to the Winning Team of Season 1: Season of Unblooded. Recordings should come from obliging players, soonish.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Anyt1m3
It’s ready

2 Likes

Loved it. Probably match of the tournament. I wonder the first down if the last match could have been shielded by bodies of other FTs to avoid perm kill. Otherwise we’ll played by both sides. Hope @DovahkiinJr posts this pred play to see how it played out

1 Like

We also had another predator player play besides Dovah

1 Like

Yes, i heard the conversation before that match. If I’m not mistaken, it was you

1 Like

Damn, those were some good games.

2 Likes

We had 3 different predator players. I played one game, Robo played one game and DJ ShIzz played two games

The vid that @Robo_2696 posted had only his Pred play. I figured you played the other two. Will be interesting to see how DJ ShIzz played

1 Like

Well I did terribly and DJ managed to win one of his matches

There’s much more I want to say, but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone else who will be watching, so I’ll wait about 2 days.

1 Like

They were ready, just like you guys were ready for @j2ezg50

1 Like

How do I enter? Looks cool

1 Like

Give me by the end of tonight ill have all footage from predator perspective and my perspective as fireteam all coming from catholic priest

1 Like

Its a monthly thing you’d ask idunno or xenomorph. The run down is you need a team of 4 (fills are optinal but are a thing i would consider having) Rules and everything else will be done by those 2 guys I named.

Nice. I didn’t know you played too. Became aware of your stream only a few days ago 😃

Yeah, I’m in it, definitely wasn’t passing that challenge up. You probably see me in sck_leader stream all the time or hear my voice. I haven’t streamed quite yet still working out some things before I do it.

1 Like

It was great. Two best teams in the tournament (tho the whole tournament was fun to watch and I hope it grow ) and it showed.

1 Like

Here is my video of my perspective and my match as predator. My last match as predator didn’t record properly so I couldn’t include it. But I did terrible and choked so I’ll save you the time haha I was just filling in, after all.
Literally my first edited video ever so it’s probably not great, sorry. But here it is. Enjoy everyone it, was fun filling in and taking a small part. Wasn’t even prepared for it but oh well :)
Edit: also I forgot our match with the MODS are in this clip too. Forgot to seperate clips

2 Likes

There is word about a sponsored tournament coming. Keep your eye and ears out.

1 Like