Change 2nd wind..

How about making second wind an ability that can be swapped for something else? Or make downed states unique to certain classes.
Heavens forbid classes have different playstyles & all not get a mandatory emergency health bar. And if preds actually played uniquely different from eachother people’s heads might explode.

Please don’t mess with Hunt mode, Second wind in fine.

Second wind is mostly fine. Only thing wrong with it is the glowing

The glow was decreased already, if they got rid of it entirely, I’d like the blood to be a bit more prevalent.
(They decreased the blood trail too)

If they got rid of the glow they could also change to where downed ft members don’t have an icon and u gotta remember where they were

I agree that it needs a rework but it needs to get away from dbd and f13. This game cant ever be like them because as ft you can fight back.

This is a multiplayer game. While i agree that it would make people play less dumb, it also would make games even faster than they already are. Both second wind and being downed need to be kept.

Reinforcements on the other hand. I think the game could do without (which would achieve a similar effect and significantly benefit queue times). But i would only do it in the way of a new rework

well if you re-read my whole statement i mentioned to counter your concern they increase the HP 3 fold for both fire team and Pred so as to make sure no one instantly dies, im sure there are other ways to balance it but i dont feel like wasting the mental energy to brainstorm that.

Lol yeah because having to shoot each other a million times is gonna be fun for anyone.

Nah. Thats hard artificial time extending. Not the good kind either.

well then perhaps you can be so kind as to come up with a solution and share your idea with the developers.

Oh boy. You didnt just say that @Slasher_Clone did he just say that?

1 Like

isnt illfonic looking to hire new team members, perhaps you should apply.

Haha fuck man i wish. But tbh im sure sony has illfonic by the balls and thats why the game is chugging at the speed it is. Im not about that life. Aint worth the effort if im neudered the whole time.

Dude, don’t start the apocalypse so lightly.

1 Like

IDK look at all the time you spent creating these reworks and guides, only to limit yourself and share on a forum that is mostly ungrateful children, imagine what you could have achieved with all that time and effort pursuing your goal, at least email the rework to their emails 1,000 times until they respond and acknowledge they have read it.

1 Like

Im a simple guy with simple tastes, i see powder keg ready to go Boom, i strike a match

It wasnt like this always

It was beautiful once.

Well we’re all waiting patiently for Lazy’s next reworking, but we want him to write it sans the funk he’s currently in.
Try not to strike that match till we see the new mode and he’s properly motivated.

(No offence intended Lazy, your still my favourite author.)

1 Like

V has come to