Change the upcoming 2V10 to 3V10 (or think about it)

Okay, umm
@IllFonic & @Courier in case you end up browsing trough the feedback before you actually add in the upcoming mode… can you think about my suggestion that 3V10 would suit the game better and actual IP’s

The 2V10 is in general fine dont get me wrong, but 3v10 would work better due to actual feeling of having 3 preds working together rather than 2… Predators 2010 is in general the good example it would actually be fun, one is tracker, other is like super pred, and third one is a hunter… in general trio is better and more fun

Anyways looking forward to the actual game mode… Hopefully its really immersive :P

7 Likes

Or. OR. 4 v10. Cause fk ft. XD.

Yeah I’d rather have 3v10 than 2v10 tbh.

2 Likes

Why not just make it BR … lmao

Jokes aside… devs take me seriously xD porfa vor…

1 Like

Why not make it a go kart race?

vroom vroom YAHUU

1 Like

Wow wowowowoow

Guess who that is, win a prize xD

Mario… idfk

ITS TOAD WHEN HE GETS HIT BY A SHELL OR BANANA PEEL. I’ve lost all faith in yu.

Lol. Toad was always my fav on the n64

😪😭😢🤣

1v1v5v5 plz

To betray or not to betray

TBH - its in the lore - If they coop on hunt they always come in 3. Can’t really remember where I saw that, but the targeting system and laser is a referenc to preds preffer to work in groups of 3

3 Likes

I would prefer 2/3 vs 8/10 rather than 1vs1 pred or 4vs4 ft and stargaizer

1 Like

Every true pred franchise fan would prefer that imo… it makes the game a truly pred game asymmetrical rather than like PvP team deathmatch type of game lmao… the game is all about coop…

1 Like

10v2

XDDDDDDD

3 Likes

2 v 10 no re-enforcements… ez fix

2 Likes

Cool

Agreed. 3v10 makes more sense based on most of the lore and would probably help wait times a bit better.

3 Likes

Hey, you might be joking but I’d like to drive the ATV’s in the future.

I agree that 3v10 would be more lore friendly, but I’m thinking. It normally takes the full strength of a FT, numbers included just to deal with a Hunter or a Scout unless you’re Maxing out Predator Damage and can actually place your shots on a cloaked Pred who is also probably not having their best match in that current moment.

A equal number 2v8, would be a massacre unless it was a actual Pre-Made 8 Player Sqaud. And even then it would be difficult, imagine a Berserker running at you while a Scout takes pot shots in the middle of this firefight; dealing damage to your most vital teammates. Or maybe a Hunter/Elder sticking to long range Caster Shots while their Zerker friend keeps them distracted. Now imagine a 3rd Predator in the middle of that, doing their own thing as well.

I think that a 2v10 is the most hypothetically balanced approach they can make to a multi Predator Mode, and maybe we’ll see how they see Player Reactions to the gameplay of this “upcoming” mode and then they’ll change it up.

2 Likes