cheater report

Loren0123
he started hitting us with his wrist blades from afar

1 Like

He probably got the totally invisible bug. Not a cheater.

2 Likes

When you think it’s a cheater, understand its more likely just how broken the game is

3 Likes

You report cheating in game using the report function. Of you’re going to accuse people of cheating in the forums, at least provide video evidence. Thanks.

2 Likes

Ive played once with a Predator that was invisible all the time. He was a real cheater, not a bug. On his PSN profile, there wasnt even available the option to report him.

The invisible pred glitch is a bug tho. It will last the entire match and the pred won’t even realize it because on their screen it’s fine however for the Ft they will either be completely invisible regardless if they have cloak on or only have their PC and wrist blades visible

See below, it was me and @Fire as FT and @GetToLaChappa as pred. He didn’t know it was happening until we told him. On my screen he was entirely invisible on fires he was almost entirely invisible except for the PC wrist blades.

1 Like

Lol I still like mine. He looked funny as hell.

1 Like

At least you could see something I was blind. I’m just glad I didn’t get hit the audio bug as well.

Nerf Pred.

1 Like

You couldn’t see cause you didnt believe in the predator hard enough.

2 Likes

I will fkn 1v1 one you right now.

2 Likes

He’s too powerful but not nearly as powerful as the power of FRIENDSHIP!

3 Likes

You won’t, no balls.

1 Like

What’s gonna work?
Teeeeeam work.

1 Like

Ok. Then how can you explain the fact that the guy i reported in-game, hasn’t the options to report on his PSN profile? Huh?

Idk I chuck that up with PSN being dumb more than this game. The bug is there and no one has been able to replicate it so it can’t be a hack/cheat. Unless you can prove that the guy did it on purpose then all anyone can say is you got fucked by the game being shitty.

treu

This happened to a friend of mine a few days ago
He is also plagued with the audio bug, about every 1/5 matches

1 Like

He and I share that damn audio bug, for me at this point is nearly every other match give or take.

1 Like

Yeah he really hates getting it