Cheater

“TintoDeMendoza” used a hack to spamm grenades at his teammates

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

He also teleported into the Helicopter

also he tried to shot explosives when his teammates where near, so they got damage

1 Like

Deal with it lol

Developers are never going to fix it

2 Likes

Nothing anyone does in this game is considered as cheating, get with the program, if you can’t beat them, join them.

3 Likes

Sell your pc and get a PS5.

yes… it was so rewarding to blow the shit out of a barrel near you because you used an ammo crate at the beginning of the match

also, I have not find a way to teleport (sadly) at will, so that was just the shit ping of your shitty internet (I have gigabit so it was definitely not me)

but call me cheater when you play pred and beat me, please, do so… call me cheater when I play legit and let you win because I don’t give much of a fuck other than piss people off

The fact people really cheating in THIS game just reflects how trash they are.

2 Likes

Many ways to cheat…almost everyone cheats in this game.The law of the jungle applies…Your mission is to survive…You have to swear run and hide if you know how to get the heck fao.

And yet there are day 1 exploiters who think they are pro’s in this arcade shooter. 🤣

3 Likes

If you meet Rombak_Assassin in game, leave lobby, he utilizia program hack, macros, exploit, turbo boar, teleport grenades.

1 Like

The only predator that does not cheat is Rombak. He plays as the game is designed. But you and your hacker friends have macros, turbo pistol, esp, predator localization, aimbot programs.

Still waiting for rombakaka vs fantasma fight!

4 Likes

Fantasma_Jungla noticed that you are a cheater, he discovered many of you. Rombak will not fight with Fantasma, let him die because of Scarface.

Scarface will never see this fight. Go to sleep dirty Mexican.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Predator localization🤨🤨🤨

1 Like

I honestly can’t decide whether to use this meme:
shove it
Or this one:

All jokes aside, just roll with it lol
Devs gave up a loooong time ago and frankly, it’s nice to see someone ‘cheating’ in this game in a silly way, purely for fun and not to try to sneakily big-dick themselves to the rest of the forums because of their parental issues. I do recall there was also a guy who calls himself ‘illfonic.dev’ and runs around with a giant-ass stim as his main weapon lol
Perhaps he’s trying to say something about the illfonic dev’s overuse of heroine? Either way, no point being salty about it - just enjoy the ridiculous bullshit when it occurs.

2 Likes

‘Hot Yautja in your local galaxy want to bone… the vertebra, if preferable’.

1 Like

Console

1 Like