Cheaters debunked

Ever wondered why some players are exceptionally good in this game? Why they find you so easily? Why they aim so well? Then watch @AstonDB9 video.

Rectangle: Hunting Grounds

Run towards the highlighted red rectangle over the whole map, aim in the middle and press shoot. Congratulations, you are PC elite player. Also notice, the rectangle is harmless, your health stay at max all the time. Bonus, no need to worry about bomb defusing at the end of “match”.

5 Likes

You caught on. You are so right. How could everyone on PC not figure this out?! LIiterally there is a switch on the back of the PC labelled “-” or “0” and it basically makes you see things others don’t!~ Try it!

2 Likes

Post it on your channel so everyone can finally see the truth, bro. The more exposure it gets, the better. I should have done it a long time ago

1 Like

Bad

1 Like

morons!

On the one hand, it looks creepy, on the other hand, it’s better to play with friends in private matches. Shame on the players who use it. In the game, I focus on the sound that the predator makes, it helps to find it.
You’ve accused me of cheating several times, I have more than 4000 hours in this game, we mostly play in private matches, which means that this is a consistently difficult level of play and difficult opponents, as opposed to public matches. Spending 1000 hours in a pub and 1000 hours in private matches will give you a different experience.

2 Likes

interesting, illfoniс knows how people pervert this game))) this is published on their forum… it turns out they don’t feel sorry for the project they have been working on for several years… this is the most inadequate reaction from a game developer

The great FairYautjia back from the dead on Halloween
We couldn’t expect more !

1 Like

I really hope they patch it. And that you return after that thinking “now is fair play” just to get melted in less than 2 minutes.

Either aston will have to admit we are so good hackers we bypassed illfonic’s patch within a few minutes or you have to admit we never needed cheats to beat you.

It’s a win-win for us either way

1 Like

That defusal was hilarious 🤣

1 Like

I never accused you of cheating. I just said I haven’t enjoyed the game with you last time I met you in public match.

1 Like

Are you talking about this match?

He sound almost like the Terminator.
“Fuck you asshole”, but he says: “Fuck off you assholes”.
FairYautja always toxic.

1 Like

LMAO

I mean, clearly you have a wallhack. How could you possible see where he was?

2 Likes

Frien predado, mucho toxico 😅

I also have an ambibot 🤣

1 Like

F*ckin cheaters 🤗

Well thus would explain how some players able to shoot you even if your not in thier line of sight. Well all this does is expose baby nuts players

Not really, there are 2 forms of desync that can also happen

2 Likes

2 Likes