Cheaters debunked

Dude you guys keep saying that, but with so much denial over the years, and then yall coming out and saying, yeah we cheated, used hacks, ect, itā€™s hard to know for sure. Especially how rampant hacking is throughout gaming as a whole.

Like damn near every game out there has some amount of hackers on it, and its especially a problem with shooters.

As I said, if youā€™re not doing it, why care?

1 Like

In his case it doesnt help that he spends so much free time looking for exploits. Thatā€™s not normal.

1 Like

it started more like a bug research which he sent like hundreds of them to illfonic with solutions on how to fix them, then it was found many of those bug could be used as exploits and he told the wrong people about it, the guy is a mechanic he likes breaking things and seeing how and why they work the way they do.

Sure first online fps pc game I played was full of them, and the things they could do were really absurd, it was obvious they were hacking, I mainly blame illfonic on this as well, if they had put effort into anti cheating progrmas and banning playes it would have proven I never used of that.

I guess in a way it can be seen as a compliment because people think you are so good you use hacks, but if you see being a cheater as a very negative thing, being called one should probably bother you. like idk, imagine something you despise then there are hordes of people accusing you of it and trying to convince others you are it.

the fact you know when and where and how and everything about cheats ā€œbut i dont use themā€ says enough to me. i dont care. you care SO SO muchā€¦ its funny

I dont even know where to look bacause im not a cheater, i dont need cheats to enjoy a game and i play to have fun not to win.

GG is GG win or lose, aslong as its fair fight.

Hilarious pahahah.

Tell me more about these cheats you dont use but know everything aboutā€¦

1 Like

thanks for the videos, so vindicating to know i win or lose fair and square and they dont

1 Like

I mean you guys have literally done that to me.
Constant lying about me, talking shit, and all over disagreements.

Not really you, but quite a few people on here.

But this happens everywhere, to everyone.
Cant let it affect you if it ainā€™t true.

Cause dear god I just think about myself with this.
If I actually fed into the bullshit people say I would have lost my fucking mind like @P-willie2000

Honestly, just cause Iā€™m over this shit like Iā€™ve said,
If this is all for show and laughs, then my bad, Iā€™m dense.

But if itā€™s not, I just seriously hope no one on this forum letā€™s this shit affect them in their daily life.

@BeerWarrior66 this includes you too.
I may not like you and think youā€™re piece of shit, but I hope this shit isnt living in your head rent free.

1 Like

Thank you ā˜ŗļø

1 Like

yeah man no problem, im happy to play a great team when i feel like it but you know sometimes playing the predator is so frustrating getting stuck on shit and random trees stopping your shots etc, its so hard to play against a great team.

So sometimes im like ā€œnot today guys i want a relaxing game of skullsā€

respect

1 Like

Thanks buddy šŸ’Ŗ How many times have I gotten stuck in rocks, in roots, or a predator is moonwalking šŸ˜…and Iā€™ve been killed there. It takes a lot of practice. To be better, you need to play with the best and grow)
See you later šŸ˜‰

1 Like

abusing a game mechanic is still cheating, regardless if you donā€™t need ā€œhacksā€ to achieve it

Running 4 field medics, running 4 saw-zā€™s, using recon with tracker perk, etc. is still cheating because is exploiting an unfair advantage on the game.

The methods to cheat are irrelevant to the definition of it. But so many people canā€™t see or wont admit that, that it becomes laughable

Iā€™m working on making some changes to make the Predator have the exact same advantages as the FT. Being able get second wind 4 times in a row without any wait, just like the FT is able to be downed the same way. Being able to down a FT in two shots, just like FT is able to if they all run saw-z, being able to heal to full health in less than 3 seconds just like FT is able to. And people will see just how fucking unbalanced the game is.

1 Like

Exactly

Like I just had a match vs @uk_spawn and used recon tracker because according to those people if its intended in the game its fine to use. Dude canā€™t even get close and win a 1v1 while I have 3 randoms in my team.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just depressing

oh no, so aston and fairyautja are right, YOU ARE cheatingā€¦ hahahaha

Remember when he said:

Meanwhile here is his Steam profile showing he last used it at the EXACT same time that he last played PHG when he streamed with Sam for 3+ hours the other day LOL. He doesnā€™t need it though. He just uses it for fun #trustmebro šŸ˜‚

1 Like

You despite cheaters, yet you play with them. Even got caught on Stream playing for 3+ hours with Blaze while he used gear exploit. Lmao seems completely legit. A complete lying fucking hypocrite as usual. Thatā€™s why youā€™re getting downvoted on Reddit where you donā€™t have your boyfriends to protect you. Aw so sad, nobody cares about your post, Sam. Meanwhile look at Elderā€™s post above it lmao:

What happened to your ā€œaudienceā€ that leaves you a whopping 0-3 comments average per video?Lmfao. Like bro, I have 77 subscribers and a channel that I havenā€™t uploaded to in years and has no regular content. Meanwhile you have nearly 16K subscribers and a channel that you regularly upload content to multiple times per week, and yet my video already has 2/3 the average comments that your videos receive lmfao. What a joke. I smell bought subscribers. You have zero real engagement.

1 Like

Lol remember when he said this:

Meanwhile:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Bruh I talked openly about using it and didnā€™t even use it the whole time what are you trying to expose here, my aim?

I even showed it off a year ago

ā€œok ok you got me, so I used it, but I swear it wasnā€™t the whole time guys!ā€

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Sturl, hudsight is a crosshair not aimbot

really dude

Canā€™t you already do that through private game settings?