cheaters , hackers PC playyers

you need a better anti hackers and cheaters … thos brain dead retards are useing aimbot and wall hacks which can see the predator from miles away …

1 Like

That’s always been a thing

Pretty sure it’s not cheats…

2 Likes

One day you might become a mediocre player and understand some of the game mechanics here that allows the Fireteam to find and spot the Predator from afar.

We met you earlier today and you accused us for cheating, but it was you who made too many mistakes.
Keep practicing and try to learn from mistakes.

I love how everyone who gets their ass kicked comes on here and fb and cries about cheaters. Learn the game’s mechanics. 9/10 it’s not cheating, it’s how the game works/you being being bad. Practice more, get better, learn the game.

Wrong. All PC players are hackers and cheaters, we have to sign an agreement to cheat and hack whenever we play online games.

1 Like

It’s hacks, gotta be hacks. Every time I lose I report people for cheating and when I win I still report them to to deter them from cheating in the future. They can’t fool me I’m woke to this.

Heard that Waffle or something guy cheats with his pistols. Watch out for him

Modded controller baby!

1 Like

Got called a Hacker the other day. By a YoungBlood.

So instead of calling him out on his obvious stupidity. I sent a Friendly Request to play FT with me and showed him First hand it is to track the Predator even on PlayStation.

So my advice for you OP is to either report them the correct way and not make a Spectacle of yourself.

Or Have concrete evidence. Because I have been down this road. Its not a fun road my friend.

Thank you.

Also Welcome New Users