Cheaters

Cheaters I am 100% sure of these guys that they are cheaters. They run with vh, aim bot tp and some with 1 hit kill. I noticed that almost all empty steam accounts are playing with cheats.They give themselves away very much when they run after you with vh, since they constantly know where you are, even though there was no information about you. It is also pale that they most likely have constant endless endurance and increased damage up to 1 hit. In general, I will continue to throw screenshots of the profiles of these fools here, please pay attention…

Cheaters, I’m 100% sure

Cheaters, I’m 100% sure. This guy just stabbed me with a knife, I was full of hp

Cheaters, I’m 100% sure. This guy has been playing cheats for about 3 years now. since I noticed it on a YouTube video. he has a tp of 100% vx.

He came across me at the party of the squad. he always knew where the predator was.

I played vs his ft, he wasnt cheating

1 shot exploit is by usuing reckless spec

Я не за выстрелы говорю. а за вх и телепортацию.

Это спихак, увиличивает скорость передвижения.

Это не читер, он с нами играет, опытный игрок. Либо это кто-то заюзал ник как него. Такое тут тоже есть.

Everyone cheater! Turbo makro eploi! Super cheater everyone!

Yes, there are a lot of cheats, to survive in the jungle you have to adapt to use anything to survive against those who use it, heck!!

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Someone beat me once, he is was cheat, 100% I am sure, cheat not win play predator ft cheat

1 Like

Boiii because i can fuck you up doesnt mean im a cheater i have around 2k hours playing this shit so go cry to your mama okay bitch ass

Turn off your music get a pro gaming headset and play noob

Over 2k hours but resorts to using an exploit to win. Lmao.

2 Likes

Just invite me on private as fireteam or predator and see the truth

Main reason i dropped this game. Cheats and exploits…