Cheating... really?

Hi there, Captain Jelou here on a discussion regarding a potential “cheating” technique that I am conasidering to develop.

In the age of AI and all its uses, trying to polish my skills regarding automation and just for the sake of experimentation. I am considering starting to work on fully gameplay automation using primarily neural networks deep learning.

My goal is to create a “BOT” capable of “human-like” gameplay.

What are your thoughts on it? Would you, as a predator, feel challenged and curious about facing actual bots that can play (not like the ones in the game)? Or as a Fireteam, what are your thoughts on fighting a Predator Bot?

Just looking for feedback.

Honestly i’d be incredibly interested if you could get one to play the game competently

I recall years ago seeing stories of AI being trained and was very capable of playing games like DOTA2 or Starcraft

But getting one to play a 3D shooter? that would be super interesting if it could

I mean i suppose it is cheating? cause like botting in an mmo is certainly cheating though it’s a much different context as your not exactly farming a resources that can through several hoops have monetary value

But i certainly wouldn’t find it cheating as it’s more of a novelty if it’s possible to do so

First of all it’s not cheating

Everyone knows I’m the only one capable of achieving such a feat of computational prowess

Secondly quite a few players have asked for such a thing so I say go for it but if it takes over the world you can expect a call from my lawyer

In conclusion I have already created an AI companion that will play the game with you and even do some light sexting

Download the alpha test here

FREE SUSHI ROLL FOR THE FIRST FIFTEEN (15) CUSTOMERS!! Just use code BOTULISM* at checkout

1 Like

Real AI? Training NN to play FPS? Good luck.

Just to give you an idea what are you trying to achieve on zillion times easier goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw3BZ6O_8LY

1 Like

Lmao “light sexting”

1 Like

FT bots already outperform most “bots” in pubs. 🤣

1 Like