Check The Announcements

DO IT, There is something there.

NICE FOR THEM TO WARN US THIS TIME!!!

6 Likes

What ?
Where ?

1 Like

News->Announcements->Most Recent
I know you are a little on the special side, little buddy, but this is basic knowledge. I know it’s a struggle to navigate the forums, with your conditions, but Gonk Droid is here to help you.

The maintenance you fkn rape bot?
That’s old fucking news.
If not that then idfk.

You fkn defective toaster.

All I have to say is this:
Gonk, Gonk, Gonk ko kyenga see.
Also, what did I say about anger issues, you Gonking property damager that people have to get insurance for?

Also, as I said before, that was @John_Herbert in Gonk cosplay. The man himself even confirmed it.

2 Likes

Hey @REYNOSO_FUA11 is the angry one. Not me.

2 Likes

MMMmmmmMMMMmmm, yeah, that’s right, it was just ol’ Herbert now.

@Fire, you can’t hide from me forever, hehehehehehe!

1 Like

Seriously, stop tarnishing the image of the Gonk Droid. I allowed the popsicles thing because I thought it was funny, but you have the gall to tarnish the sanctity of the GNK Series Power Droid!!!

G O N K, G O N K, G O N K  G O N K  G O N K!!!
4 Likes

Oh, ok…

By the way, has anyone ever told you that you have a nice, geometric, boxy shape? mmmmmMMMMMMmmmm I think a nice droid like you would like a little power popsicle, so you should come on down to the cellar, hehehehehe!

Stop trying to molest a god.

On a completely unrelated note, I wish to speak with the one they call @James-Cameron, a fellow God I presume.
Also, on another side note, I just want to remind everyone I love all of my loyal children, and those loyal to me shall be enlightened to the true power of the GNK-Series Power Droid on the Gonkment Day, and reach true salvation.
LOYAL GONK

I look forward to the litany of angry posts tomorrow

Hey I resent these accusations and I ask you to calmly fak off.

1 Like

i hope we get general access to the rocket launcher, it rules in clash, and is super fun in hunt. but if it’s just server stability that’s fine by me too.

Free rocket launcher is February

Speak and James Cameron will listen.

1 Like