choose a character.

So, if you could play any character from any game, movie, ect, to use against the ft, who would you use?

I have like a million characters I would love to try.
Oh, and they wouldnt be nerfed or weakened either.

Just to give some examples,
I’d love to use dante, so I could fk with the ft non stop in trickster stance and dodge everywhere, then light em up with ebony and ivory.

Sora from kingdom hearts would be fun as hell as well, using spells and blocking bullets.

Sonic, so I could spin dash through the ft xD.

That’s just a few lol.

So. Who would you like to play as?

1 Like

Deadpool because I’d be a bullet sponge and slice and dice them up

1 Like

John Rambo.

1 Like

Lmao youd be non stop talking shit and fkn with the ft xD. Merc with the mouth.

1 Like

Damn human vs human, no powers or anything eh? I can dig it.

1 Like

Ghost from Predator 2

Dear Noktrum.
We are nearby removing you’re ability to play predators.
From now you can play as:
A teletubby.
A carebear.
Elmo.
Spongebob.
And a creeper from mine craft.

We hope you enjoy your new selection.

With love,
An evil dev.

@Noktrum xD.

1 Like

I want a pink teletubby

1 Like

Absolutely. With a chainsaw xD

1 Like

Doctor Strange from the Marvel Universe. Just because I would love to see how they go about designing his powers in the game - just imagine the key bind combinations for all the shit he can do… 😂

1 Like

I’d just like them to bring in the other OG squad members. All the actors are still around to do voice overs as far as I know except Sonny Landham (Billy)

Also Harrigan and if they do a city map I’d like agent Keyes.

1 Like

Haaah. That ones a pretty awesome answer cause I would love to play a deep dive vr game where it’s kinda like the matrix or sword art online. Where you can pretty much do anything xD.

Even tho I said any character I was thinking more just anyone who already had a control scheme xD.
But dr strange would be a really cool pick.
Just keep fkn with the ft and keep teleporting them to different maps and stuff xD.

1 Like

Lol to fight the ft?

Richard B. Riddick but map must be in the night… Hear Vin Diesel voice damn xD

1 Like

Hah nice xD. I forgot about him tbh.

I think that will be the future in gaming experiences. We are far from the deep dive experience that we are looking for, but steps are made in the right direction with focus on VR games - just look ar Iron Man VR, I think we soon will see an explosive growth in the VR video game development…
I think making the control scheme for Doc Strange would be any devs nightmare. XD
I would have so much fun playing as him. :D I think some FTs would get frustrated - if they find the Predator difficult just wait til they meet Doc Strange in the jungle XD My most used trick would probably be transforming their rifles to tissues. XD

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

I’d love to use nightcrawler xD. Or flash xD.

Remember this old ps2 commercial? I’m still waiting for it xD

1 Like

Lol you just wanna shoot us when we play together huh? XD

That would be fu***** awesome! Those two could really mess with the FT’s minds xD
I would consider cryo sleep to experience that commercial become a reality xD

1 Like