Christmas Surprise!.

Taking advantage of the Christmas season, why doesn’t Illfonic release a 2nd Chance for PHG Fans to get Jungle Hunter '87?

On Christmas Day, Jungle Hunter '87 Purchase for Pre-Sale Game Price could be released for a 24-hour period.

Since He was a Prerelease Item, It is not fair with those who purchased in Prerelease that He now becomes Available as a DLC Item.

But for everything he represents for the game, for the franchise and everything, I think that everyone would win with that.

Anyone who could not buy at the pre-launch, can buy on this day.
But at the Fair Price.

2 Likes

No. Give up.

3 Likes

1 Like

The DEVS FUCKING SAID NO

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Fair price? Okay fair Price would be 49.99. The JH will cost 49.99, and if you want the playstation exclusive skins and comic it will cost you 64.99.

Thats a fair price

2 Likes

How about they do a compromise. We keep jungle hunter 87. And they sell you the my little pony version. Fair deal?

1 Like

Asking them to release JH 87 is like asking them to expect the same fate as F13.

TOO many people would sue on the basis of “preorder exclusive” and we wouldn’t have a pred game anymore.

Careful what you ask for and look into why you are asking for this to happen. Is it for the greater good of the game? Or for your own use?

A SINGLE predator will not change the tide of this game. More modes, maps and overall enhancements will.

3 Likes

AND I KILLED HIM

2 Likes

Who needs principles when you can have

1 Like

NOPE

In fact, the idea would only be to make the Jungle Hunter '87 Class available.

But it wouldn’t be fair because he came for free in this pre-order.

My suggestion is to make it available, but at the Pre-Sale Price.
To be fair with those who bought PHG in pre-order.

I’m gonna stop the JH talk real quick they have already answered this question and they said no. So there is no reason to bring it up again

1 Like