Chuck Norris as a Ft

I think the Pred has had enough fun for the rest of the games life, it time to add the Man the myth the legend, Chuck Norris. The pred has been in Chuck’s backyard for far to long.

Chucks stats. Has 10 bars of everything.
Can equip all perks or multiple of the same perk if he wishes. Can hold all gear and has an infinite amount of nades. Has infinite ammo not like he will need it since his passive will be Stare at the pred with smoldering intensity and Pred loses will to fight and Immediately loses all will to fight. Chuck can also climb trees and has the very first Plasma caster that he allowed the Yautja to use the blue prints but chuck left out a very important detail and that is his caster has infinite energy since its powered by his will. His melee weapon is the fist behind his beard. His main weapon is a dual Uzi smg with 50 clip drum mags. @Cadillackid with very helpful insight

1 Like

Nope. Dual wield uzi smgs

1 Like

Mhmmmm🤔. Yes I think this will do much better

1 Like

Nope

Chuck Norris don’t need no guns

2 Likes

He is just trying to give the Predator a chance

The last thing that poor camera man, and the wall behind him ever saw

1 Like

I think the camera man died from that battle cry alone. The camera man got off easy, that poor wall tho stood no chance

1 Like

This is true…probably anyone in a 10ft radius infront of Chuck at that point was already dead before the kick

1 Like

This is also very true.

1 Like