City Hunter + Bow > Scout + Bow?

So I decided to try the good ol’ Yautja bow on the city hunter and it’s surprisingly extremely effective and probably even better than the scout + bow loadout! The city hunter’s stats are absolutely insane and to be fair it’s not surprising that it might be a better idea to use the bow on him rather than use it on the scout. I made a video showcasing the city hunter’s bow capabilities, so feel free to watch it and let me know what you think!

Click here to see the video

3 Likes

Up great ready for Bloodthirsty lord and cartoonz to copy and paste ur video lolZ

1 Like

i think somebody killed you and typed this comment because this can’t be my favourite internet troll lol

1 Like

Its me. I guess you missed the comment on ur rant thread that said you earned my sub lol

1 Like

Love that you have not taken this to heart.

1 Like

Im not new to the internet and I know for a fact that some people get a kick out of trolling peeps online. I also know that it’s impossible to make everyone happy so I pretty much don’t give a shit if somebody doesn’t like my videos lol.

1 Like

While I’m not a fan of BTL, got annoying way of speaking, I do appreciate both of them uploading videos of the game. Youtuber’s are free advertising and guys like Cartoonz get it in front of eyeballs.

1 Like

TBH. I think running the bow on the city hunter is a waste. I think the higher damaging weapons are better since you can dinish them off with the wrist launcher.