City Hunter Feedback

I agree with the roar at beginning of the game. It sounds weird and needs to be fixed. The roar at end of game is even worse. That roar needs to be used for injection only

I’m having a blast with city hunter! I just started using the smart disc and combi stick too! The smart disc is kinda tricky but the combi stick is beast. I like the wrist launcher too! Watching FT run around like a chicken with it’s head cut off whilst ablaze is a thing of glory.

I just think they need to shorten the intro roar and normal roar so that there’s no injection sound effect

I did get locked in the walk animation as well, so there’s that. It happened too fast for me to remember the exact circumstances though.

1 Like

The roar is too much for the intro/outro , healing only IMO.

1 Like

Haha. My thoughts exactly. While I knew it was coming when I prompted the Chat Wheel, holy fuck it was startling. All they need to do is normalize the Audio and we’re good.

But how he plays?? He fits my Playstyle perfectly. I was fortunate enough to get into a Match before the 14 minute Queue Time but against a Fireteam that seemed fresh: I annihilated three of them quickly before the AI grouped up on the last Guy. His Wrist Launcher is more or less a mini Handheld Plasma Caster that not only attracts AI (it’s noisy!!) but hits hard enough to compliment your Melee Attacks. And it does burning Damage over time!!

Overall, he’s really good and I can’t wait to get extensive playtime with him.

The roar is perfect Illfonic holy crap ignore these ungrateful scrubs, it’s identical to city hunter in predator 2 keep it the same.

Exactly. Pure gold

Same…Never been so smooth and confident while playing as predator

1 Like

@Bayn_11 Yeah the roar is fine when healing, but it’s GOD AWFUL when it’s used for the beginning AND end of game. I would have also liked a different animation for him if you win as the Predator. Just take the audio recording from the movie where he takes his trophy and roars for his achievement but cut out the thunder. Also make an animation just like that where he shakes his head but does it on a tree branch.
THAT would have been EPIC !!!

3 Likes

It can be cool if they will add some disorientation effect or blinding effect, or slow I don’t know, to the guy that get hit by the wrist launcher. Right now is not that good, but it could become interesting in the future if illfonic will out proper focus to this weapon.

Is it true that wrist luncher have a auto targeting system when ft is not muded?

This thing should be tested, interesting.

1 Like

tested now, no tracking, if anything is buggy, the darts don’t go right to the cross air but a little bit to the left side…

Lmao @ everyone who’s never seen Predator 2

Everythings fine about this thing except that this predator should have been built more like a scout. Last two predators I had to buy both are pretty much Hunters and that’s okay cool. Honestly this guys just a reskinned Elder and people already have issues enough with them.

The predator roar after he sticks himself is exactly the same as the game. What are you picky ass kids crying about? Also a lock on predator caster? Okay so if predator can have lock on caster then Fireteam should get almost smg reduced spread on minigun and ‘lock on grenade launcher’ if you understand what I’m getting at. Half of you sound like you need to watch the movie and quit griping cause it was out of your era. I main predator and fireteam.

The roar is preceded by the extra sound of the injection shot … captured from the film:
They need to cut off the injection sound.

At 2 min 46 sec:

First aid scene on Youtube

1 Like

Try going for a katana/netgun/wrist launcher build, lmao watch em die over time without engaging much haha

I think its because other roars have too many unwanted noises at the same time to be properly captured.

1 Like

The “phew” sound it’s not part of his roar, it’s the injection sound.

2 Likes

Someone on AvPGalaxy forums said that you can hear the medical syringe sound when he roars.

You can hear the needle impact but I’m sure they’ll fix it before he is free

1 Like

I’m happy that City Hunter is finally in the game. The mask might not be completely accurate but I think the model looks great. Thank you Illfonic!

4 Likes