CITY HUNTER FROZEN BUG (VIDEO)

@Courier As you are no doubt aware, City Hunter is plagued with a big that freezes you in the aiming animation. Here is video footage of what we City Hunters are dealing with nearly every match, multiple times a match sometimes;

This video is not owned by myself, credit goes to Cartoonz YouTube Channel but this is the best example of it happening in consecutive matches under different circumstances.

Please for the love of God fix this ASAP because it’s costing many of us our matches.

4 Likes

Agree

1 Like

I saw that video too… That moment when u pay for broken pred 🤦

3 Likes

Everyone paid for a broken game not just the one pred

2 Likes

True enough

1 Like

They don’t seem to care

• Please, Illfonic… Fix this ASAP!!!

they don’t fucking care

ROFLMAO still not fixed

they don’t fucking care for people who spent HARD EARNED MONEY to buy City Hunter DLC

and that CAN’T USE IT because it’s bugged as hell

1 Like

Yeah, it happened twice in the same match for me last night but thankfully I wasn’t in any FT line of sight. Every match I played last night as City Hunter it happened, I run Smart Disc and Hand Held Plasma Caster. The only thing I noticed was it was always after I’d thrown the Disc and it was stuck in a wall, I’d automatically equip the Hand Held and get stuck in the ADS pose…

For me it happens 8 of 10 times when I aim the combistick throw.

It’s insane that ILLFONIC still hasn’t fixed this shit. Lack of comunication is disrespectful too.

I was forced to revert back to Elder because City Hunter is utterly unplayable.

AND I PAID FOR IT. Damn !

1 Like

Bump

bump Apparently, we have been promised this will be fixed in the next update…so City Hunter is unviable until then🙄

i wonder if the next update will be next week, or in 2 weeks.

you can fix this bug or make it happen on command if u aim glitch C C C C (crouch) it will happen to fix it

c c c c and swap to cannon aim or toss a disk and you go back to normal

Sadly by the time you do all this shit you’ll be already dead :D

1 Like