City Hunter is not a replica of the movie predator.

I dont know guys, yeah he is very cool, He looks very much like the original but the mask…
If i have to vote i Will say an 88% similarity…i think the “nose” of the mask Its a little off and Generally something doesnt feel right…I’m not saying it bothers me, I do not want to be annoying but I want to say it… And the roar guys… Is not right, as i said yesterday he was screaming like this when he is Hurt and using medkit.

4 Likes

Agree. Hope they rework it a little bit

2 Likes

We feel the same man, you Just explained the things better. I hope they fix it soon…
Btw that roar man i cant hear it! :P

2 Likes

It’s cool i like it but where my wolf predator at in my opinion hands down had the best mask and best scar face I need him in my predator main life 🥺

He looks pretty accurate from the side. The reason for why he looks a bit different could be that all the Predator faces in the game need to fit inside the mask.

1 Like

I couldn’t care less the the mask I never liked it just looked frumpy to me

1 Like

I don’t much care for the texture work .Seems rushed. I think from all angles, the mask is ok. Not a major deterent. But the texture OMG…please please please somebody update it. Even the the toy looks better!

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry to much, odds are he will get refined. That doesn’t mean it isn’t helpful to point out where he could be refined. Just do me a favour and remember a human has to read through your thoughts to make the changes you want. So be cool about it.

Thanks too illfonic’s graphic design team, I’m looking forward to what else you peep’s are cooking.

4 Likes

His mask is cool but idk man, his heads just so big he looks kinda goofy

1 Like

No no, we got you, we all think the same. I think this mask is a BIG compromise so it can fit other preds and Ghost himself - you see, I have a very accurate 3d model of Ghost’s head and his mask, and this mask will NOT fit him unless I will remove the mandibles. It really dose not matter what position they are in, with them the mask will not fit, its to slim. In this game, preds face stays intact when mask is on, so some masks will obviously need some compromise modelling. That’s my thought on it. Would be awesome for @Illfonic to confirm or deny - we did pay money for this movie character, so at least a word of explanation on this inaccuracy would be appreciated…

1 Like

18a333ee3677eb77d398614d44733ad4

The roar needs to be changed asap. Those of us that know the predator 2 movie remeber he was screaming in pain in that roar they used when he used the med kit. And you hear the needle inject too. Not happy with that

1 Like

I totally agree! Every thing else looks spot on, but that mask tho! The snout is too big, the shape of the lenses isn’t accurate, and the mask itself just looks too big! Illfonic really needs to go back and make some adjustments. They made jungle hunter 87 spot on I think city hunter deserves the same respect. As a fan of the lore and this game city hunter was my most anticipated predator, but to see him done inaccurate is such a total let down

Yup. In my mind he is “hurt” when he does that scream, which is very out of place

Yeah i feel like i got shot by the fireteam as soon as i hit the map lol

i like the roar
i bought him just for the roar