City hunter is unplayable

LOL it’s been a week and it’s still broken.
And we paid for that too

8 Likes

bump Because I didn’t pay £3.99 for this bullshit…and I remember that there was that illfonic Tweet where they were so proud of their Alienware laptops and saying they were enjoying playtesting PHG on them…but then I remembered the tweet where one of the Devs admitted they mostly play FT…so I’m not too surprised that City Hunter was released broken, that none of the Predator issues get addressed…

2 Likes

I tried two rounds with him last night. First round I got the R2 glitch. Wouldn’t stop meeleing and slamming without me touching the button. Second round got stuck in the slow walk aim thing. Totally unplayable. I have a paid DLC character I can’t use because it’s broken. On ps4 anyway. @OldKingHamlet @Courier

3 Likes

The glitch happen 99% of the times playing City Hunter class… WE PAID FOR IT GODDAMN IT !

FIX THIS SHIT

2 Likes

Yeah I dunno how a hotfix hasn’t been dropped for this yet. I’ve gone back to Jungle Hunter in the meantime 🤷‍♂️

We have several gameplay improvements coming in the next patch, so once that’s out, let us know if these issues improve for you.

4 Likes

Dude you’re awesome

1 Like

PS any word on when that next patch/update is? Maybe the 14th? 🙏

I, unfortunately, can’t say anything when it comes to dates or anything like that UNLESS it’s been announced on the PS Blog or such. But, to share what I can, the experience for CH isn’t what we want right now, so it has been a super high priority for the team to work on.

12 Likes

PS if I could throw a suggestion out: maybe look into changing his roar…? 😁

1 Like

It’s great to hear that. Hype! Can’t wait to get back in the jungle! I’m aching for it!

Also @OldKingHamlet are there any plans to address the tracking on the wristblades? It’s absolutely horrendous. You’ll be point blank on a guy looking right at him and the second and third strikes in the combo almost 100% of the time will not land. It’s infuriating.
And just overall performance. Just had a game where disk and arrows are going right through guys in addition to the above issues.

Don’t forget the alpha predator, still can’t use my secondary on that one too

ETA for patch 1.7?

300px-All_Right_Then,_Keep_Your_Secrets @OldKingHamlet

2 Likes

Your post should have ended after the first sentence.

1 Like

The cause for the double plasma caster appears to be the same across all special classes, so it would stand to reason the fix would too :p

2 Likes

Talk is cheap

Total waste of $5 for me. Glitches in aim, and just walks by himself til downed by FT. I went back to the other predators. Wish I hadn’t have bought the DLC. This month.

At this point we are told what we want to hear. Mostly talk and the gameplay speaks for itself