City Hunter Rebreather

I recently decided I wanted to equipment this item even purchased a new color for it and it won’t let me equip it to the Predator I want and for the benefit of the doubt I tried equipped in on other predators and it won’t work wtf?!? Also I know that you get the trophies for the predator randomly and field lockers and it’s just luck of the draw but boy do I have some crappy luck I’ve had this game since launch I preordered it opened hundreds if not thousands of field lockers and I don’t have a single trophy for my Predator…

1 Like

Known problem

https://youtu.be/byKhLo4bqa0 está en español pero se entiende más o menos sirve para consola

poor man i have one trophy DAMN you are unlucky ass me thats new
but WELCOME TO THE UNLUCKYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Known problem. Change Loadout or wipe save file. Progress is saved, preferences like Sensitivity or Control Scheme is not.

I have the same problem with the rebreather mask. The only way for me to make it work was go to the 12th load out slot and equip it to my scout. Any other load out slots and it won’t work for me. Just keep trying different slots till you find the one that works (if there are any for you that end up working) goodluck!

Yeah that worked was really hoping I wouldn’t have to do that but it worked thanks.

wait you guys have problems in the game?