City Hunter stats and observations. (Read before you buy suggested). (Finished, On all fronts besides hard numbers)

Oh shit thats some big brain right there. Ill test rn too. AI should work just as well, Just need to see if the shot itself gives off thermal\

Good idea!

Yeah, the wrist launcher seems to do minimal damage but can pin AIā€™s on death to a wall so I wonder if it can pin a FT. Also thereā€™s a bug with the smart disc. I havenā€™t used it on anyone other then City Hunter today but it occasionally forces the Pred to be unable to jump or run if it gets stuck in the environment instead of returning to your hand. As such your stuck slow walking.

Interesting. If you havent already you should post that in the bug reports. I hadnt noticed it yet but with 15 min queue timesā€¦ ive just been playing privates alone against AI to get a feel for things.

Iā€™ve been doing the same, the estimated que is usually inaccurate and longer when your a Pred in my experience so Iā€™m trying to get a feel as well. And Iā€™ll post it over there now. Thanks.

1 Like

No sir it doesnā€™t come till September and its both

No way: if you can hit him with wrist launcher you already see him and thus track him. Also, duration of fire burst is minimal

Yeah, I just ran a match, specifically went for a mudded FT and the effect was that of running through a fire. Didnā€™t increase the thermal signature of the target, just added a fire trail for a brief moment.

Really dig the armor / look of City Hunter thoā€¦the back piece is cool too

You can spam them atleast which is kinda cool but yea idk

Anyone got Damage Tests in on that Wrist Rocket?

Not yet and I wont be doing them myself, but if I see anyone post them Ill add them here.

LOL just had a game (won). 6 hits with wrist launcher vs assault donā€™t do shit ! :D

I mean guysā€¦ its not a primary weapon, its at the least supposed to be combod with something like a slam.

yea i like that u can spam fire them but they dont seem to do much dmg do they? even with a bleed effect cuz theyre on fire?

well it seems to be more about stoping you from getting full use of your heals then anything else

1 Like

but why should I waste time and energy to use it after a slam when I coud use melee and do 10x damage?

yea i mean its just a minor wep in the arsenal with multiple functions/uses ā€¦theres a reason its in the gear section of the load out

Because with melee you can only chase 1 at a time, with the wrist rockets you could potentially down multiple as they run away.

edit

but I have no idea how much damage its actually doing so for all I know it wont be downing anything.

But really it does insignificant damageā€¦ and youā€™re exposed to FT fireā€¦ completely useless

And what are other uses/functions besides doing irrelevant damage?