Claiming Skulls and Securing bodies should give us more VT

Yeah like maybe tie them into Playstaion and PC Trophies/Achievements

We really need a states screen so we can accurately see our own accomplishments.
It would definitely help newcomers track how close they are to getting their trophies/achievements

And the Field Lockers only exists is to frustrate players trying to get Mythical Trophies

I got a little of topic my bad. Might as well use this meme to signify that
IMG_20201202_010250

Yeaaah, unfortunately, you only get 0-300 VT for match completions. Even then, you rarely get over 150. It just doesn’t give all that much unless you farm for it. Challenges are a great way to get some, but take some time if you complete them legitimately. I’ve been saying this for some time, brother.

My idea was to award a set amount of VT for claimed skulls(Pred) and secured bodies(FT)

Pristine Condition - 500VT
Light Damage - 300VT
Moderate Damage - 200VT
Heavy Damage - 100VT

1 Claim - 100VT
2 Claims - 200VT
3 Claims - 300VT
4 Claims - 400VT
5 Claims - 500VT
6 Claims - 600 VT
7 Claims - 1000VT

You may ask why 1000. Considering how skilled one would need to be to get 7 claims in a mutually skilled match, I think that’s a well earned reward. Of course, there comes the risk of farming newer players for easy VT. I… Have no idea how to counter that. Perhaps a training mode for both FT and Pred so many newer players can learn? Which we’ve been asking for since launch.

1 Like

This I want this and I want it NOW. It would truly make playing both sides more rewarding, and would incentivize people to not rage quit
Especially the 7 skull=1000VT

3 Likes

I’ll start up a post in Feedback. See what others think. Feel free to link this post there as well

I mean we are already in Feedback
Maybe post it in General

You rite, you ritte. Already posted here. You think it’ll matter much if I post it in both categories?

You can change you post to General

thinking same here playinh pred is no reward you have to face 4 people and if reinforced you have to kill 7 and for what 500vt lol

1 Like

It’s a vicious cycle that’s not very rewarding
Hopefully it’ll change eventually

1 Like

Posting this here because it’s relevant

2 Likes

I thought this was an actual thing, already in the game. Why isn’t it?

1 Like

Just how the devs work sometimes

Well I hope it gets put in

2 Likes

It would be nice

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet can you pass this idea along

1 Like

Agreed!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes