Claiming Skulls and Securing bodies should give us more VT

We should a better amount of VT for claiming skulls or securing bodies.
If you we to not pick anything up as FT or just play the game as Predator you don’t get that much VT at the end of a match

11 Likes

Agreed

Any VT that a Fireteam player is carrying when claimed should be awarded to the Predator player.

2 Likes

At least maybe 50%, but FT should lose 150-500 VT MAX
And Predator should be able to see who has the most VT

Maybe a long came would give us all of their VT
The FT getting long claimed would still lose like 150-500 VT MAX

We all want that money so we can get another Trophy

And hopefully Illfonic can add in Buying and opening Field Lockers in bulks

Or add way more trophies and make them earnable through accolades

Yeah like maybe tie them into Playstaion and PC Trophies/Achievements

We really need a states screen so we can accurately see our own accomplishments.
It would definitely help newcomers track how close they are to getting their trophies/achievements

And the Field Lockers only exists is to frustrate players trying to get Mythical Trophies

I got a little of topic my bad. Might as well use this meme to signify that
IMG_20201202_010250

Yeaaah, unfortunately, you only get 0-300 VT for match completions. Even then, you rarely get over 150. It just doesn’t give all that much unless you farm for it. Challenges are a great way to get some, but take some time if you complete them legitimately. I’ve been saying this for some time, brother.

My idea was to award a set amount of VT for claimed skulls(Pred) and secured bodies(FT)

Pristine Condition - 500VT
Light Damage - 300VT
Moderate Damage - 200VT
Heavy Damage - 100VT

1 Claim - 100VT
2 Claims - 200VT
3 Claims - 300VT
4 Claims - 400VT
5 Claims - 500VT
6 Claims - 600 VT
7 Claims - 1000VT

You may ask why 1000. Considering how skilled one would need to be to get 7 claims in a mutually skilled match, I think that’s a well earned reward. Of course, there comes the risk of farming newer players for easy VT. I… Have no idea how to counter that. Perhaps a training mode for both FT and Pred so many newer players can learn? Which we’ve been asking for since launch.

1 Like

This I want this and I want it NOW. It would truly make playing both sides more rewarding, and would incentivize people to not rage quit
Especially the 7 skull=1000VT

3 Likes

I’ll start up a post in Feedback. See what others think. Feel free to link this post there as well

I mean we are already in Feedback
Maybe post it in General

You rite, you ritte. Already posted here. You think it’ll matter much if I post it in both categories?

You can change you post to General

thinking same here playinh pred is no reward you have to face 4 people and if reinforced you have to kill 7 and for what 500vt lol

1 Like

It’s a vicious cycle that’s not very rewarding
Hopefully it’ll change eventually

1 Like

Posting this here because it’s relevant

2 Likes

I thought this was an actual thing, already in the game. Why isn’t it?

1 Like