CLASH UNPLAYABLE

Ok devs, we tryed to make 3 games in Clash in Private Match 4 vs 4 with friends. And this is the result:

• we couldnt finish even one game without any crash or black screen

• every game at least 3 people were completely invisible and no one could see them

• in the First game I was invisible and I tryed to suicide my self with a barrel to restore the stability. As soon as I shot to the barrel and let it blows, my game crashed

• the frame rate is over control, it drops to 15 when you are fighting with multiple people

• in the second game my friend couldnt see other players in lobby , but we were there

If you played that mode , itā€™s gonna be impossibile that you havenā€™t experienced those bugs at least once. So dont ask me for footage, because you just need to open your Pc and play for 15 minutes you will see almost all of the bugs I mentioned. @Courier @OldKingHamlet hope you will be able to fix that because the new mode is already dead online.

3 Likes

There are some pretty heafty frame drops for PS4 as well.

Hoping for an optimization fix or a dedicated server boost?

Having some molasses level drops in Hunt as wellā€¦

1 Like

Yeah they need to fix the frame rate before they do anything else

Are you new to the game? Sorry if in assuming, just you seem really optimistic šŸ˜ they fix and handful of things and break a dozen other things. Any optimism I had is dead

Not to mention that sometimes you might see your own team mates (icon and name) with an enemy symbol above them while playing as a predator.

Iā€™m betting someone is streaming their game and completely playstations fault!

I just had my first Clash game crash on me after playing about i donlt know about a few hundred games of it? Yeah, i can see how it pisses people off.
But since iā€™m on PC Iā€™m going to have to blame the Sony gods.

It shouldnā€™t be like that, they need to fix the frame rate other wise people like me wonā€™t be playing the game anymore.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just ridiculous!!! šŸ˜‚āœŒļø

Hi, have you solve the problem already?
Iā€™ve got black screen crash all the time after few minutes in the game and I have almost ridiculous strong system with Ryzen 5600x, ASUS Rog Strix RX 6900 XT LC and a NEW psu of seasonic with 1300w!!! And it crashes??? Even a game like cyberpunk 2077 with all ultra settings I 4k without RT on doesnā€™t crash!
I just canā€™t figure out this issue.
Also already checked everything came into my mind.

My specs in general:

ASUS TUF GAMING B550M PLUS

Ryzen 5600X on AUTO mode

Asus Rog Strix RX 6900 XT LC, OC (tryed also stock, wonā€™t help not to crash

RAM modules 2x 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z Neo CL 16-19-19-39 on DOCP

SSDā€™S MP600 & MP510

PSU: Seasonic Ultra Prime 1300 Watts Platinum

REPROTE

3d

Hello, Iā€™m playing on a computer, and I ran into the following problem:
The graphics in the game have been adjusted for more comfortable FPS (reduced).
But when I entered the match, I saw that the picture became of a higher quality, as a result of which my FPS dropped to an unplayable state. After restarting the game, everything returned to normal, but this bug repeated again, and when I opened my graphics settings in the game, the sliders were with my settings (low), and the picture in the game was clearly high, which is why the FPS falls.