Class and Specialization stacking

It’s gotta go. Plain and simple. This just makes for incredibly boring and repetitive gameplay that most of us are leaving because of. Besides that, having diverse team comps make for interesting matches, instead of all four doing the same damn thing together.

6 Likes

So…buff FT nerf pred right

5 Likes

YES!

2 Likes

Honestly I still I don’t like specializations. 😒 Played my first matches the other day for the first time in like two and a half months and fought a Berserker. His bow shots did like 90 damage…😭😭 got him to critical one. He gets away, he finds us later, blasts and peppers us all with arrows and RIP my team…

1 Like

Think that’s bad? Wait until you find an elder stalker with down range. Or an alpha assassin with down range tags you from behind with a disk. Unless you’re support thick skin, you’re going down.

Can you give an example of the diverse team that doesn’t include any OP builds?

Recon - Spotter
OWLF - Comms
Assault - Unleashed
Dutch 25’ - Overseer

Dutch 87’ - Amphibious
Support - Leader
Recon - Overwatch/Sniper
Dante - Field Medic

Assault - Deadly
Recon - Sniper
Scout - Duelist
Support - Leader/Field Medic

OWLF - Sniper
Recon - Spotter
Dutch 87’ - Leader
Dutch 25’ - Overseer

Support - Field Medic
Assault - Deadly
Recon - Spotter
Dante - Unleased
This one is fucking brutal^

Perks are interchangeable. These are the builds I see on teams that give at least me trouble.

1 Like

Berserker doesn’t have any Specs that increase Ranged Damage? He kinda just domed you with Down Range, a Perk any Pred can have.

I find Class and Spec Stacking to be quite useful, but also quite limiting in a good way with balancing and situations where it wasn’t your best pick.

So say you’re a Deadly Assault, you spec full send into Bane, a Assault Rifle, and Deadly Spec. You are a monster with a AR in your hands. But now you’re a semi-squishy that really only falls back on something like PDW or a Shotty if you get Melee’d on, or have to retreat if you’re getting Ranged on. You wouldn’t be able to continue your damage dealing if you’re focused on, effectively shutting down your strategy. Of course, not all Spec Bulids are not as easily shut down or countered like this, but it’s fair to say it does help in diversifying gameplay. Because while of course you see Fervent Hunters or Deadly Assaults daily, you can also find some experimental stuff like Wrathful Alphas or Scavenger Scout.

I’m not really worried vs say, a Team of Field Medics because ik they can’t hit for shit. Worst case they have Shotguns or they have Sniper Rifles. Then it’s a problem but you’re still dealing more damage than they can deal. If they have Bane? Sure but they just skipped out on useful perks that can help them survive like Trained or Thick Skin.

I agree.

Dare I say, maybe even make some weapons locked to certain classes?

It’s a free for all atm.

Wouldn’t mind some help to hone in on strats n such

1 Like

Right, wasn’t sure I’d that was just naturally damage or an amp. Either way…that did sooo much damage. And then, as someone mentioned earlier today, bc they just had to go and jinx it, I was playing and my group got slaughtered by an Elder with the disc…😭

This is should also absolutely apply to Predators when Gauntlet releases

1 Like

Multiple field medics?

What’s wrong with that?!

1 Like

Just picturing 3 scout preds zooming around. Hilarious.

You can hear fuckin’ excited clickity clackity noises from the trees while they’re bouncin’ around up there, all three of em

1 Like

Lets also not forget Stacking hand holding perks with damage dealing specs.

Bane deadly
Bane sniper
Bane leader
Bane fanatic
Bane reckless

Heavy hitter fanatic and reckless

If you are 150 and play with a squad you do not need them

So what you’re saying is… Scout miniguns

1 Like

Lol!! Yep!

With the 1 second revive time with Dexterous? Nothing, dunno what you’re talking about

2 Likes