Classes keep getting reset

Every time i load into a private match every single fireteam AND predator class i have is completely randomized. Not reset to default, the class, gear, guns, and perks, are all randomly changed to something else

2 Likes

FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

ALL OF MY CLASS GOES TO SHIT

It’s the Viking Olive shader that’s causing it

No it’s bcz of privet match

All but the host.

I hope they fix this. Or we can just have fun running base, Level 1 loadouts. 😂

We’re currently looking into this issue

Can you confirm that this still happens after deleting your save data?

It would also be very helpful if you sent us a copy of your save data so that we could take a look.
(If you want to send over your save data, send me a private message)

Thanks!

Save data can be found under:

PC
%localappdata%\SpaceFish\Saved\SaveGames\

PS4
[Application Saved Data Management]

1 Like

This actually happened yesterday twice to me as well.

All loadouts got reset. Although the Preds kept their gear, items and weapons. My main Fireteam got reset completely.

I was thinking of doing the Save Data Fix by deleting the file. I know that I would need to do all my loadouts again after it but I have them in my mind.

But I also hope Illfonic can fix it without me doing so.

Yes, it still happens after deleting the saved data and rebuilding your loadouts.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll continue to look into it

2 Likes

I have the same issue after I do anything really like if I click on private match all my classes get reset except for the perks on my fireteam they usually stay the same but my predator and everything else on my fireteam is reset after every match or if I accidentally click on private thats another reset. I’m also having trouble with the customization with the game telling me there are NEW items to collect and see when I’ve already checked everything and even sometimes I try to change the color of say the predlocks and it won’t change from the default color and that happens with every piece of customizable equipment