Cloak is not invisibility

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying and you’re right. Cloak could be improved though. I think AVP 2010 did a great job with it. Never totally invisible but still highly effective. And if we’re talking about accuracy with regards to the movies, then we need to address hit scan FT weapons and the fact that all Predator weapons are one shot kills 🤷‍♀️

4 Likes

The cloak is not invisible. PC one-shot. What? Canonical. Oh yeah, when you received a one-shot from a PC you cried in tears and shouted that it was unfair.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t quite follow what you’re trying to say

Plasma caster kills in one shot most of the time in the movies

Same with melee

Goin off the movies isn’t a good idea for the game.

5 Likes

Go from that point… also the first two pictures you linked… they were both pics where predator either just cloaked himself or he is running to kill…

Predator 2 pictures don’t have a right to speak cause the movie was all about focusing more about humanity coperhanding with aliens… than aliens being a full focus lol…

The “I SEE YOU” scene makes no sense cause before he says “I SEE YOU” the camera zooms in and he becomes visible? without moving? = no sense?

The dutch scene is perfect example of predator moving and him not being able to cloak properly cause he is moving

THE THING I LINKED was a EXCLUSIVE view of predator POINT OF VIEW how he hunts while nobody noticed him… so yeah… make sure to watch that guys :)

Oh and… it makes no sense cause billy and dutch spent also longer time focusing their eye view on predator and trying to look directly at him YET they were unable to see him lmao…

He’s there visible the whole time.

I don’t think he DIDN’T see him, I think they were questioning what the heck they just saw and if it was their imagination.

And as for the he becomes visible without moving thing, you can kind of tell he gets more visible as he slightly moves closer to the edge of the branch.

1 Like

I agree. That’s why I thought it was great to include perfect invisibility if you’re not moving. Also, the predator can tank a ton of bullets that would leave it unconscious or dead without “second wind” to run off and heal. Additionally, the blinding damaging slam to initiate melee attacks was a nice touch.

Yeah. Definitely shouldn’t be exactly like the movie.

1 Like

I still wish they didnt have any second wind avaliable lol… and just made it full cloak stealth based… same for fireteam ngl…

Could be a new perk in the future where you don’t have second wind but you get______________.

Whats the point? Is it that we should be able to see the predator? Well then all of the predator attacks should one shot. The energy meter shouldn’t exist. The net gun should should carry you about 20 meters to the next wall. Being downed shouldn’t exist. A 50 cal. Should one shot the pred.

3 Likes

It’s stealth camo.

Bump

Really, bro? Why must you do this?

1 Like

Well I am currently in the middle of a phone conference with my entire district for work and the meeting has nothing to do with me since I have been rates 1# in cleaning the vehicles probably to covid guidelines. But I hve to be in the conference lol

1 Like

I think the point with the mac scene was , if you know what you are looking for you have a higher chance of actually spotting him. Dutch and Billy had no clue what they were looking for and probably mistook it as the heat

1 Like

Its time to rake people over the coals for being optimistic in the months past , and also set some discussions straight 😁