Closed Poll. Ignore.

The reason that I want all of these changes is so that pred is forced to play even smarter. He has better tools. Better map control. As he should. But if he picks the wrong moment to fight. Hes gonna be punished. And potentially die. The idea is that anyone has the potential to kill pred. But if he outplays you you are gonna die and you just gotta get on to the next match.

Its to shift the dynamic of the game more into the hunting style and out of the current deathmatch style

Bro, I feel bad for you. I dont think most of these people have read your post xD. Oh btw, I been meaning to call you out on your name. Lazy my ass, you write books here all the time lol.

1 Like

I swear dude people dont even bother reading before they start arguing. Part of that is my fault though because my summary is kinda ass lol!

Im about to pull whats called a pro gamer move. (Look at the title in a few minutes)

Honestly if I hadnā€™t read it, Iā€™d be like, wtf type of shit you going for here? Lmao.

But I will forever fight you on trying to take my beautiful precious blast away.

You monster. Lol.

Hahaha. I actually got another idea for how we can stretch out FT games. Want a little insider info before i put it in my guide?

Yeah go for it. Iā€™d like to hear it.

Okay so yesterday I was grinding out ft challenges solo in a private match, and i noticed that (if you have ever played a far cry game from 3 and up, youll know what im talking about) the game has spotting of the guerillas, alarms, suppressors, etc.

However when you do the obj enemies come pooring out as though you didnā€™t stealth at all.

So what im thinking is that we put more of an emphasis on stealth for the FT. We add quick stealth kills with the knife. We make the suppressor harder to hear (and see with thermal) but we drop their damage more significantly (im thinking a 30% damage debuff). We add slightly more AI to the camps, but we also make it faster for the AI to activate the alarms. We add in some AI with headgear so you have to get in close to take them down, otherwise you risk them surviving the shot. And if you manage to stealth the outpost, you dont have to worry about any of the objectives causing enemies to barrel at you. So you can focus on the predator more. However pred can fuck that all up of course, if he can keep track of you, he can alert the base.

Edit.

All of the mechanics are already there. Just highly unrefined. Also it forces you to make a choice. To suppressor or not to suppressor? Do you sacrifice some of your damage for stealth and more time to focus on pred? Or go gung ho and risk pred killing you while you are distracted.

Lol I had already figured this was the case with your changes. The only thing I would want, is that even if you clip a soldier without killing them, the base doesnā€™t get completely alerted unless another guard sees his buddy get shot. Like in a lot of stealth games.

The a.i. ainā€™t the best buy I love ghost recon wildlands.
Though, as far as stealth goes, I think old school splinter cell was really fucking good.
But yeah, it sounds good.

Like I said, Iā€™d love to see a more stealth focused game.

What you could do is also add the option to remove silencers. If youā€™re already in a gunfight. Fk it. Especially vs pred.

Cause I hate when unless you one shot a guard bases go into full alert even tho, no one was near by.

I agree, the ai right now is really bad though when it comes to the stealth. they will see you through the destructable wood walls, and other stuff like that. However that being said, if they refined it, that alone would significantly slow down the FT

So I actually was thinking about the idea to remove silencers. But I just dont think it makes sense and heres why. If you are gonna slap a damage reduction on using a silencer, but the ft can just take it off at any time, it defeats the purpose. I think its more important to have the FT decide in the lobby pre game what they are gonna do.

and you might say, well what about communication? I have a solution for that. at the beginning of the game the FT can vote on where they spawn in.

How about before that we have a small time where they can vote for going loud or going stealth. This way a mic isnt totally necessary.

The only issue with forcing ppl to stick to one approach is the predator.
I think people should get the choice in case they have to fight him, even though, I would love that 30% damage reduction xD. Especially on some guns.

Yeah. I just dont think its fair for them to clear an entire base stealthily, then be able to take off the suppressors and focus on the predator. But maybe the best idea would be to allow them to take them off, but its a REALLLY slow animation.

Also certain guns definitely arent getting the choice to have a suppressor. Like both the snipers. The damage reduction could be 50% but if the ft can shoot you from anywhere, at any time, and you dont know where the heck they are, its gonna be aids.

Aids? Brah you talking to a sniper. In games anyway. If a person can shoot me without me by having ANY idea of where they are, It doesnā€™t bother me, Iā€™m just impressed.

But I do agree snipers with silencers should be heavily affected, against the pred.

Yeah the issue is, i dont want to make a special case where they have a much harder damage reduction, because then it just becomes confusing.

Now imagine they make all these changes? we all start playing, we see how it plays, and how snipers play. Then we can add/remove the suppressors off them.

But personally I think the snipers should be really hard hitting, non suppressed weapons (and no red dot sights or holos so you can use them so easily in cqb with pred). That way you are encouraged to take an SMG backup weapon (Smgs have no more extended mags as they are too strong with them.)

edit

basically they should be high skill weapons.

I agree with no short range sights.i think x6 is the lowest it should go

1 Like

Exactly

I wonder what happened to the other guy that was typing lol!

1 Like

Hes tryna keep up xD. Or went to read your post.

1 Like

Nope hes still here!

Lol give em a chance to type xD

1 Like

I read the entirety of your guide and honestly it sounds like you favor FT over predator. Itā€™s already easy af as FT. Just stick together and donā€™t play stupid. As it is predator has already been nerfed quite a bit. You already have to be tactically smart to get a win on a good FT.
I agree with most of your stuff except for the fact that you want FT indefinitely camouflaged to thermal under mud ā€œitā€™s already hard af to find fireteam when missed upā€ and target isolation removal or that you want to nerf predator ranged weapons. No FT reinforcements. ā€œYea let me just end the game in 5 minutes as predatorā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø a few other things as well ā€¦ big hell no

I love playing as fireteam but just like you have to play tactically smart to get a predator win same goes with fireteam. Donā€™t be that asshole that runs off expecting your team to help you out. Stick together and use the god damn mics! Nobody uses mics in this game which is what leads to a Match loss because people go off doing there own thing.

I like the ft weapon balancing and the chopper idea. You forgot to include new maps lol
Anyways good effort but I only agree with half your stuff.

1 Like