Closed Poll. Ignore.

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to get the opinions of the full community into one poll. Last one I did didnt really do too well and I think I know why.

Linked at the bottom is my balance guide, If you have the time, please read it. However if you dont, Im gonna throw in a very basic list of what is in it so that you can still vote:

-Better Predator stealth

-All pred weapons have a purpose

-Longer matches

-No reinforcements

-heli can be destroyed by pred (plasma caster is sacrificed for this, and another copter comes 10 min after. People already in the heli when its blown up fall out and take minor fall damage)

-Predator damage resistance is much less (basically u can 1v1 pred now)

-Mini games like the detonation for objectives.

-More rewarding AI variety (less armored boys, so we can be satisfied by glorious 1 taps)

-Fireteam weapons (sort of) rebalanced. I didnt do them all yet.

-Slower classes = more stamina, faster classes = more gear now

-No more FT sprinting at all times

-Pred stealth kills

-no more target isolation

-no more roof slam

Thats pretty much it. Its very rough so please, if you have the time do read the guide. But without further ado lets get the poll started.

• I like these changes
  • I like most of these changes
  • I like only some of these changes
  • I dont like these changes.

0 voters

And heres the guide:

2 Likes

1st: the slams through buildings works perfectly for campers FT that stay there cowardly and by slamming them they will have to move.

2nd: the reinforcement radio is fine, if you as the predator Keep getting annoyed that the FT call reinforcement and revive the whole team, Well this problem can be solved easily … as the predator Just remember every spawn For the reinforcement radio and then just place Bear traps Or motion detector around it so before FT call them you already have them trapped!

every smart predator player knows this and If u don’t well now u do!

Play smarter not harder

2 Likes

In the guide I gave other AOE weapons to preds to deal with buildings

reinforcements being removed will help the health of the game as you will no longer need 4 players for every pred player, because there will always be people cycling in and out of matches. I dont have an issue with reinforcements personally.

Read the full post before you argue as in most cases I have my bases covered.

Glad to see your back at it Dude. XD

1 Like

haha thanks man. The last poll got mostly ignored. I wanted a real one, so I just half assedly roughly explained it for people that dont want to read the whole thing lol. Hoping that it will help get more votes! but more than likely because its so half assed, most people will vote a big fat NO because they cant see the counters to everything I have done

1 Like

I liked a lot of your ideas but looking at this one it seems to easy for the ft

2 Likes

Lol dude its been barely changed at all since the last poll. I guess that speaks to how poorly I sold it with a summary. You really do have to read the full post to understand.

Regardless, you liked it on the last poll, and like I said its barely changed at all since then. so lol?

Oh lmao 🤣 I read the ft can 1v1 fairly so it seemed a bit crazy would that mean they all could kick my ass simply lmao but I do like the rest 👍

1 Like

If all preds played like the 87 like in the movie it would be a great experience for Ft but it’s not gonna happen with the players lmao

1 Like

Yeah, its to prevent pred from making quick claims too easily, or being too op at range with the better stealth.

1 Like

Lol I love playing like 87 in the movie, with a little bit of city hunter from 2. (because I use smart disc and netgun)

Lmao same here but added with the zerk class and perks focuse on his cons I ussaly sit bacc take shots with caster and watch once inna while rush tho

1 Like

I pre ordered so I literally run 87 hunter lol

1 Like

You call that a balance guide ??? What ?!?
Better pred stealth, no reinforcements, longer matches, the chopper can be destroyed, no more FT sprinting at all times… And what about a constant target on the head of each FT players ? Almost all your suggestions are in favor of the predator ! Do you really think that your guide is balanced ?

1 Like

Yes I do, because its an assymetrical game, pred is supposed to be stronger than the 4 ft

however, ft is now fully thermal immune

pred can no longer target isolate,

ft can single handedly kill pred

etc.

its far more harcore than the kiddy casual deathmatch game mode we have now.

However its also hardcore for the pred, so if he makes stupid decisions hes gonna get punished

1 Like

Predator spotting: Only works within nearby recon.

Predator weapons:
Elder Sword causes bleed damage
War club causes stun on either 1st hit or 3rd
Speaking on weapons the net gun should have less nets and constrict quicker

5 minutes more on the matches and a little bit longer wait time on the objectives.

3 reinforcement FT members only can be brought back and only able to be redeemed after 3 FT members die. Or I read this on another thread where an uninterrupted long execution will not let you be respawned as a reinforcement. I like both ideas to be honest. Also Pred should be able to destroy radios that are so hard to find for him/her.

I think the heli should be able to be hit by the blast as long as its within radius.

Pres stealth kills should be a thing against FT im thinking as long as their in low health and you sneak up behind a FT. Maybe a nicely timed leap behind a FT would be ideal or from up a tree…

1v1 only if 3 FT members are dead and Pred mask knocked off then maybe both remaining players can agree to a duel. Knife vs wrist blades.

This seems to make FT harder to play as. Any ideas on making the FT more balanced?

2 Likes

Ft is about survival. Not winning. Or at least it should be in a game called predator : hunting grounds.

I dont like giving classes specific abilities, not with how the game is now. If they can fix everything else than it might be possible, but I just wanna see how things look if they do all the stuff I mentioned right now.

I have no issue with the idea of bleed effects, stuns, and other things that the weapons will have, but I just dont know if status effects are really possible right now. So same answer for the first one, lets fix what we have first, then see.

Eh just remove reinforcements entirely. Because its better for the health of the game, and with matches being much Longer, its probably better anyways.

If you hit the heli with a blast, you hit the heli with a blast. I mean not much else to say. It wont matter though because another one comes for anyone who survives.

Stealth kills against FT is probably best balanced by requiring 3 things.

Pred must be cloaked

Ft must be standing still for 3 seconds

and pred can not instantly kill off of a leap

I already included a 1v1 mechanic, however what I mean, is that at any point during the match, a single good player can kill a predator.

1 Like

bump

Predator side is about hunting, not rushing the fireteam with a zerker and combistic like a no brain guy.
A huge number of predators play like this. So they win when they play against a bad fireteam and they lose when they play against a good fireteam. But when they lose, they cry on this forum like frustrated 10 years old brats. The predator is already stronger than the fireteam, but you have to play cleverly if you want to win almost of your games. Take the time to study the 3 maps, to memorize where are the reinforcement spawns, to observe the fireteam, to attack at the good moment when a guy is alone etc. It’s up to you to adapt to the mechanics of the game and it’s not the game to adapt to everything you want in order to win each times.

No reinforcement ? What the fuck. This mechanism allows precisely to extend a game because good predators are able to wipe all a fireteam less than 2 minutes. And the reinforcement allows also to have more kills when you’re playing as predator. Maybe the system of reinforcement needs a rework if you want, but not a total removal.

The chopper could be destroyed ? Uuuuhhhhhh… No. The waiting time for the extraction is already long enough and it’s up to you to do with this.

If the developers had to listen you, the fireteam wouldn’t have a chance to win a game. And then there would be no one to play fireteam. This is really what you want ?

As you can see, the few minority of players who speak on this forum and on your thread is really divided concerning your suggestions.

I agree that this game is not perfect but maybe you should also have to question the way you play if only one fireteam guy can kill you.

And no, the fireteam is not fully thermal immune. That’s a bullshit.

1 Like

Ill ask what i ask everyone else. Did ya read the guide or the short summary?

Predator side should be about hunting. But because of the current way the game is, its not. Not unless the ft is brainless.

The predator is stronger than the FT. But in a stupid way. The predator is super tanky, less sneaky beaky. Thats why it always turns into berzerker combi. I can manage sneaky breaky against most teams. And I can win most teams. Dont assume i made this guide out of frustration because I lost my games.

No reinforcement has multiple purposes. Its to discourage stupid FT plays like hunting pred alone. Its for the health of the game as having people potentially dying throughout the match means that theres another predator who has more players searching for his queue.

The helicopter destruction is really an attempt for a pred to salvage the game if he fucked up (which with my changes would be hard to do). If the helicopter is destroyed pred loses his shoulder cannon for the remainder of the game. And another helicopter is dispatched to pick up the ft which cannot be shot down. (And as pred, especially now since time is always against you, 30 seconds is not much time at all.)

Ive had far more players speak on the guide itself. That being said its not my thread entirely. Its composed of ideas from all walks of life of the community. The issue isnt that people wont speak. They simply refuse to read the entire thing.

Game isnt perfect by any means. But i still care about it enough to write novels about it basically. In the current state of the game ive never been killed by a single ft member. The point was in the guide to make it that way so pred cant just run in at any time and kill people.

And finally, with the removal of target isolation, and the ability for the FT to mud up right away, the thermal has to be more effective. So when its applied it perfectly camos the fireteam. However, towards the last few seconds of the mud being active, it loses its effect and the ft becomes very visible on thermal again, but during a period where they cannot reapply mud.