Co-op Predator Mode

So here is what I would love to see added to the game in some fashion. I would love to hop into a match with a friend where we are both Predators. Essentially I would love to have a hunting party with my friend(s) where we hunt other players, or AI. If it is easier to make this a PvE mode then I am okay with that, however it would be awesome to have a multi-Predator mode against a larger number of fireteam players.

For the PvE Mode: It would be cool to load in with a friend as Predators and have different objectives to complete. As we complete objectives the AI gets more health and stronger weapons. This would also be a good opportunity to add different AI guerilla soldiers to the game to spice up the combat.

(This next bit could be added but is not necessary, would be cool tho): When you get stealth kills and other kills you get points that you can use at your ship to unlock weapons and perks to help you and your friend against the increasingly difficult AI. This system means that you and your hunting party would load in with a minimal loadout and as you progress you get the weapons you want. (Again this is not necessary, but would add a fun level of progression to the mode.)

@Courier @IllFonic I think this mode or a variation of this would be so much fun! Please consider it as I would love to load into a match where I can be a Predator with my friend with our own hunting party. Thank you!

4 Likes

In the book they sent 2 in the Predators movie they had 3 so why not right?

3 Likes

Yea I would be happy with 2-4 players for this kind of mode! 3 makes sense because it is what we have seen in film. However 2-4 would be great!

1 Like

Lol like a Pred Fireteam omg!

1 Like

It would be nice to systematically destroy OWLF/STGZ facilities with friends

2 Likes

Hopefully @Courier sees this and they consider adding this to the game!

3 Likes

They would be like these guys

2 Likes

The idea looks good, and it kinda sounds like a horde mode. I like it.

2 Likes

Yes Preds vs hordes of humans 😈

1 Like

I hope @IllFonic @Courier notices this and takes note of it!