Cocky Kid Predator vs. Real Fireteam

Video Background:
So I was just playing Fireteam for the daily or weekly challenges, and ran into a very cocky Predator who thinks he was a god. Well a couple of real ones including me thought we would knock him a few pegs down and fought him to fear or take his enemies seriously. Overall it was a funny and good match and I hope you enjoy^^

If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to the channel to help it grow and to encourage me to make more funny or awesome clips.

3 Likes

@Thunder-Cats I bet this kid is bigger than grown ups too

Huh?

We played this kid who talked a lot of shit. One of his boasts was, verbatim, “I’m bigger than grown ups.” 😅

5 Likes

Ooooooooh I see, I’m not sure I believe that claim lol🤣

1 Like

We’ll never know. He rage quit after two minutes of being destroyed

3 Likes

Wasn’t it me onion that did that by the water

Yeah. I was doing the mission.

That was quite entertaining to watch.

1 Like

Omg I hadn’t have that fun trolling since the days of Black Ops 2 when everyone had a mic……ahhhh the good old days

1 Like

Yes, trolling brings the best out in all of us lol.

1 Like

Yes it does 😈😈😈
It makes the world go round

While we’re on the topic of trolling…what’s the best troll build for FT? Kinda tired of the same ol’ Assault, sometimes I melt Preds, sometimes I get my ass stuffed by Preds (today it’s been the latter)….I want to have some toxic trolling fun. I heard RPG and minigun is one, and PDL with Spotter. What works best for funsies?

1 Like

That is a tuff one to answer, however I did make a fun build called The Florida Man build which is just a customize beautiful disaster running the Mercenary and Mini Gun running scout! Just a out of pocket build having no buisness being in the game 🤣🤣🤣

OWLF Operative with PDL and spotter.

Rig the whole base with sensors and watch Pred move like a grandma on a death stick.

2 Likes

It’s worse when your either Berserker or Viking, sure your somewhat of a bullet sponge but eventually your just gonna get raped with bullets if their a sniper squad.

1 Like