Comic Accurate Big Mama Build 2.0

“The legendary Dark Horse Comic Book Predator (Big Mama) has entered the hunting grounds! With no love fore humans, Fireteam skulls shall sway on her belt bloody and on full display.” This was my first quote for the first Canon Predator Build I did for the channel, by far one of my favorite Female Predator Characters for she had proven to be a badass.

Big Mama Lore:
Big Mama was a female Yautja. Despite being female, she looks very much like a normal male Predator. This may indicate there is little or no sexual dimorphism between male and female
Yautja. This lack of female features contradicts the descriptions given in the Aliens vs. Predator novel series, which state female Yautja have overtly mammalian features such as breasts. Fun Fact: Big Mama was one of the few predators seen onscreen and in the EU to survive a hunt, which was a huge win for anyone a fan of the Predator rather then the human side. Anyways back to the lore, we are introduced to Big Mama in the comic of Alien Vs. Predator Deadliest of the Species where she was captured by Human’s. She was eventually released and escaped through the help of a Human named Caryn who soon became allies, even teaching the human the way of the Yautja in combat. Big Mama treated the human like a Un-Blooded warrior of her own kind, similar to how some animals adopt other animals into their families. The two would go on to achieve great feats together, and never would leave the humans side.

2 Likes

She is badass!!!

Super cool @NomadClan :)

2 Likes

As she deserves to be, thanks for the support^^

2 Likes

3 Likes

Love that man

2 Likes