Console Aiming Customization

I understand wholeheartedly that consoles still have issues, but when I sit to play a game, I don’t want to spend x amount of minutes dicking with settings. I want to play.

Also, your efforts at trying to tell me how much better or how equal a PC could be to a PS5 are falling on deaf ear. I truly, honestly, do not care.

Also, I have never had a blue screen on PHG.

Then you must also not know how to read. Literally every thread on this forum is about how shitty the game is on all platforms.

…and it’s cool that you don’t care because it only proves you have no argument. tf am I supposed to do, not make comments because you don’t care? Gtfoh…don’t read my shit if you don’t care then and move on.

Lmaooooo you mean better, not equal. There is no equality there.

Again, don’t care.

Same way we feel when we have to wait for ever for yall to load into the lobbies because of your slow ass systems can’t work fast enough. So again, with PC you would get to play much faster and not wait forever in loading screens. But keep trying to name things a PC would be bad at because so far you haven’t came up with one.

I’m…not trying to, bro. You’re the one shoving PC specs down my throat like some Jesus freak. Seems like you enjoy harassing those you deem “lower” than you. I mean, keep going, it doesn’t bother me at all, you’re just wasting your own time.

Kisses <3

1 Like