Constant game crashes! While loading the screen! PC version

Hi,

Today I launched after a long time this game I expected that on my newly installed Windows 7 sp1 64 Bit game it would work just as well as before, but it didn’t happen. Well, I played a few matches this afternoon was not the slightest problem. But tonight I have some and recurring crashes of the whole PHG game. Crashes start to show up when it connects me to a random match while loading the screen. I firmly believe that there is no problem on my part because I did not make any changes to my PC, for example by installing or uninstalling programs, etc … I rather type it for some server faults. Because my last match was a glitch or bug match. My rank was: -1 and I had almost locked all the characters out of 6 with only one to choose from in the game that for these above mentioned problems could bug the match and now it’s like getting a penalty kick from the whole game. I know it’s different, but at least it seems that way to me according to this situation

It’s most likely in-game bugs just try to power threw them and report any bugs and problems you find.

I will try the game on another PC with Windows 10 and see what it will do

It’s weird but when I waited a while. Then I reset the PC so it suddenly worked without a coincidence?

1 Like