Controller Mapping

It is defaulting to the original settings. Please fix this bug before you release more crap DLC.

Fuk of the forums brow

Just while we are on controls

The leap/branch switch key doesn’t work in second wind

but the jump/branch switch does please fix

Have you checked ypur stamina bar while on 2nd wind?
Caus probably you’ve meleeing like a fool and put on 2nd wind and you can’t leap until you recover your stamina.

1 Like

Get a pc like a real gamer…yea I fuckin said it!

1 Like

yeah i’ve been at full stamina every single time man i’ve played this game long enough to know this

please think before you type

i test this every patch because i want leap/branch switch over jump/branch switch by shooting myself with plasma in private matches until second wind and then when the leap key doesn’t work i change the control back

cause ya know i test things

Oh i think before i type.
Like i’m supposed to know how long you play this…
Or if you test things or not.
For a guy who has a problem and is seeking for other people’s help, you should be more humble. How is that for a thought?

1 Like

Hey man calm down we are trying to help! What are you trying to change about the controls maybe i can help because i have custom remapped controls on playstation

I have been running a custom control setup since the game came out i know what i’m doing

i just want leap/ branch switch instead of leap

and jump instead of jump/branch switch becasue in practice i have realized that leap/branch switch doesn’t jump onto nearby tress unless your predator is staring directly at them rather htan having them in your FOV like jump branch switch leading to less randomness in matches

but because leap/branch switch doens’t work in second wind i cannot do this

So your issue is that you will accidentally jump in to a tree when you mean to just jump regularly…? Right is that what you are saying??

yes you would know if you’ve ever played predator in this game that this is what happens

Well I actually fixed that issue and news flash i could actually leap in second wind. But since you want to act like a smart ass i guess i wont help you

ah if your going to hit me with the use two leap keys or use two jump keys i already know this fixes the issue but i don’t have enough keys to do this on a controller and also have the rest of my control scheme please stop commenting like you can fix an issue the devs are supposed to solve

i have made two posts on this issue and want it solved

Yeah keep on waiting then cuz illfonic could care less about your issues. And fyi no thats not how i did it but still not ganna help you cuz your an ass hole

1 Like