Cop Injustices so know your rights

So I compiled a small list

Rights

• First ask their name and badge number
  • They Can’t search or come in your home without a warrant
  • Can’t ask for ID unless detained but only if you commit a crime
  • if you are being detained you don’t need to answer their questions after you give them ID

But if that doesn’t suffice I suggest watching this channel

2 Likes

Cops should be so authoritative and instead outline your choices for you so you make the right decision based on your situation. Instead they lie and threaten in hopes of randomly catching a criminal.

It shouldnt be about defunding the police, but instead their whole attitude and approach with people should be changed. They should not deceive and threaten people. But noone talks about that it’s either you are against or for cops. So stoopid

2 Likes

Ladies and gentleman, we got him

1 Like

Lol. Shouldnt*. Then again 🤔

1 Like

Idk where the Fak y’all live but the cops are super chill and give a fuck about the community where I live (medium sized township in Ohio).

Let us set off “illegal” fireworks on the 4th of July as long as we don’t give the fire department a reason to do their jobs, actually do a good job of keeping community safe, give out warnings instead of tickets when possible for small stuff, that sort of thing. I’ve got family friends in the PD, and they are some of the best people I know.

They taught me what to do if I ever get pulled over and how to make the cop feel the safest, that stuff. If they ask for ID, I’d give it, because they don’t want to drag shit out, and I’ve got shit to do. The only time I’ve had any interaction with them on-duty was when a guy ran a red light and clipped the family van, and the responding officer was the family friend, so he didn’t even have to ask for our ID.

1 Like

It’s not like that everywhere. I wonder how they would act if you were less responsive to their requests but still within your rights.

For example of you had some drugs in your car but they had no right to search it if you didn’t allow for it. Probably a rare situation, but for science.

2 Likes

It’s a good question. I can’t do drugs as I have to get drug tested for my jobs, as they are in the medical field, but that’s a good hypothetical scenario.

They probably have to deal with a fair bit of the less responsive but still within rights given it’s a suburban/rural mix, even though there likely isn’t anything in the car.

1 Like

You don’t have to do drugs. You only have to have them on you and then deny that you knew anything about them.

1 Like

Yeah. I wouldn’t even risk that. To get into med school & a doc job my record has to be pretty much spotless.

I always have a knife on me, and carry when outside of my campus, but I always make sure that I’m well within legal right to, as like I said, I can’t risk getting a spot in my record if I want to be a doc.

1 Like

You can always become a politician with a criminal record

1 Like

There’s two types of politicians: those with a record and those who bribed their way out of it.

3 Likes

You got choices; things are looking up already

1 Like

Imagine one day telling you grandkids, from a prison cell, that you were a step away from becoming a doctor but then committed a crime and it all went sideways. That would be pretty cool

1 Like

The perks of living in Bill Gates’ gated Community, huh? You fucking lime 👉🏻

2 Likes

The only correct thing to do with a cop is STFU. Look I personally know several cops and they’re great people, but don’t talk or say anything. They TRY to get you to incriminate yourself. Don’t say a word

Sorry it took me a while to respond; I had my nightly caviar and glass of vintage 1942 Barbaresco wine and then a massage before I fell asleep. Today is my spa day, so expect my replies to be delayed as well. Do remember you all live on my time, not the other way around.

2 Likes

Just go full Hannibal Lector once I graduate med school lmfao.

1 Like

Must be nice living in a high trust area (wink wink nudge nudge)

1 Like

Oh I understand you’ve gotten the shaft of that deal. If I had to live in the forbidden place I would probably leave in .2 milliseconds.

I’m staying to watch it implode at this point.