Cover fireteam

( English ) When the fireteam and get in the helicopter but we have defused they should be able to come down to help with a button (get off the helicopter)

( Français ) Quand le fireteam et monter dans l’hélicoptère mais qu’on a désamorcer ils devraient pouvoir descendre pour venir aider avec un bouton ( descendre de l’hélicoptère )

4 Likes

I kinda like this idea, specially when you’re playing randoms you don’t know if the guy trying to diffuse will be able to so you escape because you don’t want to die. Then he is successful, but he’s left behind all by himself to fight all those ruthless AI.

1 Like

That is actually a very good idea. Mayby devs will take some interest in this…

1 Like

I disagree. Honestly I like it the way it is because of the choice at exfil as a whole. Choppers here, preds here, AI is here. Over all it’s safe escape or big risk/reward to last stand the pred and get the body. You make that choice you’re stuck with it.

“Get to the choppa”…

“Wait, don’t get to the choppa yet”

2 Likes

If given time, one can take on Stargazer troops and Predator easily. I find myself in that situation all the time, its very challenging. For you to just call in backup and allow it to take out incoming SG and Predator is too much. Even if they are just hanging out in the Chopper throwing bombs or something.

If I’m in that situation, and I’ve missed the choppa because I defused the bomb I just skidaddle the fuck outta there and run like Forest Gump.

( English ) I think it’s a very good idea to submit to Illfonic. As I have another.
When one is wounded I do not say dead but wounded and that the mission ends it should be written wounded and not dead or alive. Example I defused and covered the remains for two. in the end I got injured and crawled, my colleague was treating me and the mission is over. In the cutscene there were two of us in the arm wrestling but there was death written on the end score. he should have written hurt, it’s not the same. Can put xp according to the situation in life double xp, death less xp, and hurt the real xp

( Français ) Moi je trouve que c’est une très bonne idée à soumettre à Illfonic. Comme j’en ai une autre. Quand on est blessé je ne dit pas mort mais blessé et que la mission se finit il devrait être écris blessé et non mort ou en vie. Exemple j’ai désamorcer et couvert la dépouille à deux. à la fin je me suis fait blessé, et rampé, mon collègue était entrain de me soigner et la mission c’est finit. Dans la cinématique nous étions deux au bras de fer mais il y avait écrit mort sur le score de fin. il aurait dû écrire blessé ce n’es pas pareil. Puit mettre de xp selon la situation en vie double xp, mort moins xp, et blessé le vrai xp

Fuck diffusing, I’m more scared of fighting AI than fighting the pred. These AI are no joke. Let that bitch explode.

1 Like