Crashing

My game crashes every 2-5 games now, please fix this.

1 Like

A little more info is needed.

For example:
What platform are you on?
What are you doing when you crash? Are you on the post-match screen? Can you view the ending cutscene?
Have you cleared your save data recently?

Also please send crash data if you are prompted to do so.

I’m on ps4, I was playing as predator and running to avoid being shot and it was mid match, and I did not clear save data. But it does happen a little bit during the post match screen, but not a lot.

1 Like

please! be honest! its a base model isnt it!? even when asked you cant even be straight. its like saying you were using a COM-PUTE-TORE!

I’m not pretty sure it’s a ps4, might be a ps4 pro. I’m not 100% sure, I’ve had it for a long time.

jury is out. nobody knows anything other than it crashed. Thank you COM-PUTE-TORE.

1 Like

Damn, wish I knew more about it now.

1 Like

blast you simp!

1 Like

I’m sorry 😞.

1 Like

1 Like

Probably 😂

Educate yourself!

1 Like

Right now I won’t stand a chance because I’m away from my predator, but the second I get back, I expect to see fireteam on their knees BEGINNING FOR MERCY! But thanks for video.

1 Like

Your that guy who jumps and shoots arrows don’t you or the Valkyrie using the club that killed my whole Fireteam in the beginning of the match lol 😂 if not I’m not to worried, my Pred is a Alpha running sickle and assassin lol and bear traps when they hide in buildings

1 Like

Sadly no, I run wolf with pistol and combi, I can team wipe in the first 2 minutes of the match if I wanted too, I hope to see you in the jungle, (if we do meet, would you prefer i team wipe or actually hunt you?) 😝 also I like your bear trap idea, I use it too on campers.

1 Like

I’m Pred Main so we won’t meet but if we do let me know your psn so I can add you tonight

1 Like

It’s Dutch_2025 also I play fireteam as well.

1 Like

Ooooh ok lol

1 Like

do we get an update or it is over?

kekovic