Crimson shader for Prophet Mask... Mythic rarity!?

So I just got the most disappointing Mythic rarity drop ever, read title… It should not even by a Mythic rarity since it’s Exotic rarity on every other mask.
This is my 2nd ever Mythic drop, in 1500+ Field Lockers… The first being fucking Violet shader for the Skull Cleaver knife. Another skin which is Exotic on every other knife.

I feel so cheated out of my first Mythic rarity drops it’s insane. Especially since neither should even be Mythic rarity.

I should demand some sort of recompense for all the time I’ve spent gathering the Veritanium for those 1200 lockers that I’ve bought and finally getting some Mythics to drop, and then the time spent opening those things, that is btw around 7-8 seconds per locker.

Get me some damn trophies!!

1 Like

The more mythics they make the shittier your chances on mythics you want… creates diversity… i already have all the mythics i want

Point is… Crimson Shader on Prophet mask should not even be Mythic rarity. Same with that shitty Violet Shader for the Skull Cleaver. Mythic rarity drops are so rare, those were my first. And I got nothing cool, instead I got mislabeled crap shaders.
And yes, it is a problem that the more stuff that gets added the less chance you actually have of getting something actually cool. And the only things you cant buy with ones near endless Veritanium are the trophies.
I dont wanna spend hours opening Field Lockers and not get anything for it. I basically have everything below Exotic rarity already. And shaders of Exotic or Mythic rarity, I can buy.

Should be some line of code that increases Exotic and Mythic drops for max level players, and lessens the chance of dupes.

bump

Yeah the oliv shader for prophet mask is also classified as mythic. Looks like a mistake to me.

rather concentrate on game-play right now… it horrible.