Crossplay : The Death of Gaming

Yeah but they don’t have to…nobody expects them to have a bowl of nachos in their lap either but one can expect that too.

ooh and a cap with two beers attached to it which limits their head turning.

Chances are they have access to a laptop for googling waltthroughs and tutorials…that said itslikely they can fit a keyboard and mouse into their diet if they REALY REALLY wanted it.

because chances are the degree of fun likely extends to a computer…not a microwave oven

A playstation to me would be less worth 400 + dollars if they put it next to their microwave oven. Actually that would bring me to tears.

Crossplay is the crux of all of this games issues.

I’d only like cross play with consoles but not pc wish there was a tab on most games where I could filter out pc.

1 Like

It showed also the immense retardation of most of people that accuse players for cheating just because they lost to them. In 2020 thinking about pc = cheating and ps4 is cheats free is an accurate signal of a boomer. Open Twitch and watch who has more viewers and how many people complain about that in the chat, the answer is no one. In that game only I saw that absurd amount of accusations because most of the utents are 35+ years old and they have never played a multyplayer video game in their life, if not for World of Warcraft maybe. The cross play was one of the most requsted things for Apex Legends, for all fighting games, for cod, for fortnight, literally all games want the crossplay because you increase the player base. That game is just badly optimazed and the control options are bad, but reading constantly about these legendary hackers makes me laugh so much. I read to many post in that forum of my friends get accused of cheating by 0 IQ players that were standing still over their blood thinking they were safe.

You have to literally use a hack on the playstation to use M&K. If it was native it’d be fine.

Of course there is an arguement that hacked M&K on PS4 is fine as long as crossplay is on.

1 Like

Xbox doesn’t have this game.

I saw some youtube vids that say you have enter the Keyboards bios settings and set some kind of setting. I hope that that is not a big problem…but you know I would never give up the opportunity to use it if it were a small inconvenience. IMHO.
If by chance they discontinued it on PC, and they gave me a credit on PS to play it there…I would find my ways to play it with Kb/m no doubt.

There are alot of ppl who feel the same way with Mass Effect/or other FPS shooters.

You don’t play this game the same way you play RDR2 or Uncharted. Its very much faster paced.
And FPS is at its core programmed that way. Its the reality of FPS. I’m not sure though for the Predator side of the game but for FT definitely!

1 Like

IDK the specifics. Just that its a huge problem in certain communities like Siege.

I doubt they’d take away M&K on PC. Thats an easy pass from anyone playing on PC.

I know but this was about cross play in general not just with this game

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here…

Damn didn’t even know you could turn it off otherwise I would’ve 😂

Depends on the genre for fighting games (SFV mortal Kombat guilty gear etc…) It’s practically mandatory for there to be cross play so that the matchmaker has enough players to pull from during dead times however for fps or other genres where the platforms have clear advantages then you gotta make sure you account for that

Fighting games are meant for local play

I’ve never played a online fighter without lag

While you are correct many people nowadays get their competition online and in my experience fighting games that use ggpo or other well implemented forms of rollback netcode cause a quite literally lag free experience third strike online edition for the 360 was the first fg I played that made me think this way

However such a thing is expensive and very few fg’s make online play there priority I think mortal kombat is the only big franchise that uses rollback netcode and uh killer instinct I think did later in it’s lifetime at one point there was a SFV mod that did but it got banned hilariously oh and Super smash bros melee now has it and it plays better online than ultimate

It’s good to know some fighters are getting better online functionality

I think I’ve only ever tried to play mortal kombat vs dc online and haven’t tried another since then

Crossplay between different consoles is a good thing. Console vs pc is bad unless it’s non fps shooters.

1 Like

Shooters have an aimbot problem typically but COD devs are the absolute laziest and opt for no anti-cheat at all & wait for player reports to roll in.

Just consider that for a moment. Their “anti-cheat” is waiting for people to hit the report button and do their job for them & they have no method to detect anything in 2020 when games have kernel level anti-cheat now.
There’s even “pro” streamers on Twitch that are just openly aimbotting because they can just buy another account. Some e-sport scene.

Then the bots just buy the game again or family share the account and Activision doesn’t mind because its more sales.

2 Likes