Crysis Remastered WTF!

Anyone else’s computer caught on fire after running Crysis Remastered?

I have a 2070 Super OC and can barely achieve 35fps at “Can it run Crysis” settings.

I lowered it to high settings and I get 65 to 75 fps.

🖥🔥 😭

2 Likes

I get its a meme but 30fps at 4k is not indeal for this game.

I know…I get it, the game graphics are amazing, but seriously does it need to be so demanding? What’s the point if not even the best GPU can run it smoothly.

That remastered is garbage, all the people in the Crysis official Discord are saying the same. They could have done a fucking remake or Crysis 4. Also we need a new multiplayer.

Didn’t the og Chyrsis have the same problems too?

I wouldn’t call it garbage, the graphics are way better. The game play is the same, so it’s a nice remastered version I think.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Lol thought So.

The only changed the texture a bit. Crysis 3 is still way better for Graphic. Also the gave us a game without Warhead expansion and without multyplayer mode, so basically half of the game. I heard that they even removed one mission from the the original Crysis 1.

For fun missions and story line Crysis 3 is the best one, no doubt 👌 I don’t get tired of playing it over and over. Prophet’s nanosuit is the ultimate, he just kicks ass!

Yep 2 and 3 are the best for gameplay. The First was good for the story and the atmosphere .

1 Like