Curb Your Mud Neglect

1 Like

All I saw here was poor grenade timing and spraying. And good Katana work. Wouldn’t recommend using melee on good teams tho. If they can aim and you’re in their face, your mask is gone and you have a gaping hole in you.

2 Likes

I know it. However, with the recent surge of new players that came in due to the game becoming free on console, I haven’t had a challenging team in like 2-3 months. For the video’s sake, since players have been avoiding mud like the plague, I chose to bulletsponge and use the katana to show how fast a match can end as quickly as it started. Otherwise, I’d just be using smart disc and bow for funnies. XD

Yeah. Players should learn to always mud up to start the match. Unless you’re absolutely certain that you have a rock solid premade ready to fight.

Props to your katana skills. Relied on a lot of jump spam, but that was still great timing on attacks and retreats, especially since Fireteams have the DPS.

How many lessons do I gotta hand out?

Time to spank Wuffell

GG kicking my ass the other day it was fun fighting your pred

1 Like

What’s DPS?

Damage Per Second.

1 Like

Mud is for pigs. Be the bait, dickslap the alien.

4 Likes

All this does is makes me want to mud up less!

DONE9

5 Likes

Lmao. I literally camped at a boar as a duelist scout yesterday for 2mins straight while waiting for the predator to come eat it. Too bad I don’t know how to disarm, so I just ran after I was done mauling him.

1 Like

Disarming is easy. Takes Practice tho.

If you 150 you it dont matter teabag to death or run away either way is fine.

When its the Daily you should attempt it then. Because its easier than you realize. Even after Illfonic made it harder. cough cough @OldKingHamlet

But them again. I find something simple other find difficult and the same can be said the latter.

1 Like