current gameplay = boring

Im not sure what it is but lately the game kinda is just boring with no updates, and I play since launch even before and I notice I don’t fight people anymore that also play since launch or are atleast familiar and skilled with the game to the point I just finish matches as predator within 5 minutes, so I have become so bored I began to dress my yautja up as a christmas tree and just don’t cloak anymore so the humans atleast know their being hunted.

I normaly never use cosmetics and recolors on any of my yautja, I prefer their original designs/movie designs so I keep them as basics and most of the time only add thropys and scars to their masks, but If become so bored lately I just started dressing up my jungle hunter with the most flashy colors just so people can actually spot me.

You should play private matches with other day one players then

Agree. Playing 1000 hours in random matches will give you a completely different experience than playing 100 hours in private matches against strong players.

1 Like

I have no friends who play this game and I play on epic games so its kinda hard to get private matches sometimes.

Maybe you can reach out to other PC players and join some discords. I’m on Playstation and I don’t play as often these days.

My epic is Snake2Con. Whenever I’m online, I could try inviting you to a private match if there’s a spot open

1 Like