Current State of the Game v 0.05

Can you post a clip of exactly what you mean?

1 Like

Thank you for supporting the game and for your Insights.
I think a lot of what you say is truth, but some folks will always do their best to avoid taking the red pill.

I am also pretty sure I have gotten you at least twice in game. I will go through your videos and see if I can spot myself.

Id honestly be okay with them making the stims be self revives to counter camping downed FT members so hard early game.

Also Increasing the revive time slightly would be nice. as it stands its pretty damn easy to punish.

Facts

Updated, will try adding clips of footage and evidence. There might be stealth buff to detonation defense armor for pred.

Adding invincibility frames to list of known bugs to the predator when climbing a tree trunk to branch or climbing the main trunk. Invincibility frames should be open source knowledge within the game. Adding false frames to hit box reg when jumping.

You sound like you just discovered the knife does damage so you’re that dude playing scout chasing pred swinging knife around hoping for parries and footsie shotguns plays.

When actually speed is irrelevant and you can just roll support with an LMG backpedal and kill the pred in mid-to-melee range in 4 seconds before they can get enough swings off on you, and thats just solo. 6 seconds at a distance. Hell you can parry a swing and pop a stim in the middle of it (because taking damage doesnt stop the heal lol) and just keep shooting even if he got the jump on you. 90% hit second wind and visibly panic & its adorable because they dont understand the sheer amount of damage they just took from one person. Worst case scenario its a hit and run and you cant get a parry off but you just took a quarter to half the preds hp as one FT and the other 3 running decent guns will be in vicinity to second wind the guy so there’s little excuse to be calling pred OP when fireteam can basically directly counter and outtrade anything thats not the first initial bow snipe or cornercheck. If your teammates are potatos with no damage on the pred then that’s a fault of the lack skill based matchmaking.
Being in melee range longer than 3 seconds was never viable for the pred to begin with if you look at FT’s raw damage numbers. Netgun requires pred to be atleast in midrange so he susceptible to everyone lighting him up while he’s trading damage for a short disable. Preds using bow? Trace the arrow, stim and shoot because there are a limited number of angles and corners pred can peek around and the pred clicking is a directional giveaway.

Leap is OP? Maybe if you’re playing a scout with double time chasing him with butterknives instead of swapping to your gun but an actual fireteam will snipe you in the middle of your leap while you’re still approaching. With any gun because the ~2 sec in dps damage dropoff is largely irrelevant when its four people shooting at you instead of gathering veratanium. Leap travels in an arc, predator can’t course correct and there’s no bullet drop in this game so four people can 360 noscope him to half hp before he hits the ground if they’ve seen the animation enough to understand the leap arc.

Nice to hear they sleeper buffed trees again if they gave Iframes during tree mount because trees suck. But you choosing to play a class that get downed by a single stray headshot from a bow because “speed is so good guys I swear” is a liability if we’re talking about the state of the game. A good fireteam becomes the power role and forces engagements via poke instead of being the ones standing around getting poked trying to revive their downed double time scouts and recons.

1 Like

Yautja babe doesn’t work. Most of the perks are fucked actually and if you take the time to test them, you’ll see that many break after certain interactions and cease to function entirely. Love your streams though and some good observations

1 Like