Custom Game Modes

If you were to have any mode under the sun as a playable mode in PHG, what would you enjoy seeing?

Can be hypothetically, ones talked about previously or maybe game modes inspired by other games?

Maybe an “Infection Mode” from Halo?

A Horde based game mode with wave after wave of deadly enemies?

What would you like? =)

4 Likes

Hmm wouldn’t work here but I like the idea.
This type of mode was in aliens Vs Predator worked well for you had aliens. But in phg not so much.

Appreciate your feedback.

Do you have any ideas for new game modes in PHG?

If they work or don’t regardless?

Trying to make this more of a what if, instead of what will and won’t work ya know?

Think we do enough of that here on the forum.

Just trying to spark some fun. 🤙

1 Like

Yeh check my posts go to me view my posts on game modes see what you think. Don’t know how to share my posts lol

2 Likes

There I think I did it lol

1 Like

Amazing!

Could spark some fun for the 2 year in a little under 2 weeks.

Just to get some new fresh modes to play for all and we could share game mods used to make the modes possible! 😀

1 Like

I believe that what the Game needs most today, is a Mode that is geared towards Predator Hunting.
Because currently, the Hunt is exclusive to the Predator.
Your objective is simple: find and kill the entire team of Soldiers.
We needed a Mode that simulated something like the Team receiving information that in a certain region, signs of a Predator were found. And that He has already killed many people. And the Team’s Objective would be to Kill this Predator.
With that, a New Map could be added as well. Like an Abandoned Village where only a few essentials were left behind (Medical Kits and Ammo Boxes).
And without any kind of AI. It would be a Pure Combat Mode. The Predator vs. Team Soldiers.
But for the Mode to work properly, this New Map would have to be Exclusive to this Game Mode.
It could have a day mode and a night mode without any problems.
But we wouldn’t have the presence of AI Soldiers.
Technically, it would be a variation of the Hunt Mode we have Today.
Because Today, Current Mode, Is Not a Hunt for the Team Soldiers.
The Team’s Objective is to Fulfill the Mission, and all of them to come out alive at the Extraction Point.
And later, New Maps could be Added for this Mode.
Briefly, today’s “Hunt Mode” can be renamed to “Mission Mode”.
For example.
Where the Focus is on the Team, Completing the Mission. If by any chance the Predator is killed by the team, that would be a bonus for the team.
And the “Hunt Mode”, could be that Mode that I’m suggesting Without the intervention of AI.

3 Likes

Well beating a dead horse I’d say again and again gauntlet for sure, a hunt for the predator spread across different times and planets so there can be different alien types and time periods would have dinosaurs, giant insects, ice age animals, and animals of today, maybe even a predator vs super predators mode, and lastly (which would make it more an avp so wouldn’t happen) a predators vs xenos vs engineer modes

3 Likes

Yeh but they don’t have the licenses for aliens, they’d have to make up creatures do that and add massive new designs to the game might as well creat a new game. They won’t do this. But I like the idea.

1 Like

Ok you repeated yourself a bit here but I get what your trying to put across normal hunt is basically for FT for its missioned based objectives. But to the pred it’s a hunt so the game is about pred so it’s called hunt lol.

If they where to do something along of what you suggested it most likely be called something stupid like CLASH lol.

Or it would be called Survival.

1 Like

But the Mode Name Isn’t Really That Relevant.
The important thing is we could have a New Game Experience.
Currently, I see in the Game, a lot of raw content.
We need from Illfonic for Lapidate this content.
A New Mode, with New Maps, would be really cool.
Current Mode is indeed a Hunt for the Predator, but when Playing as a Soldier Team Member, it’s not a Hunt.
If the Mode Name was “Mission”, it would be great.
For the Predator, the Mission is to Take Down All Team Members.
And for the Team, the Mission is to Complete a Specific Mission assigned by Zeus.

I think survival would be a great game mode where the map is like say two miles long in game humans get a head start they have to find gear and weapons and make it to the end of the map.

Where there are other things in the map could be monster dogs, ai, other players then the preds come in, 3 of them.there will be 12 ft 3 preds

One pred per ft.
Fts have to survive by killing one another or teaming up but only two fts can pair up leaving a squad out so they will be enemies.

Kinda a take from predators movie.

1 Like