Cyberpunk inspired Mechanic

I have this idea of implimenting a scrambler used by Predators!
ok, so here it is:
When ever a PRedator is close enough to a next objective point that is either a laptop or radio, you will be able to use your wristcomputer to scramble the contents whereby the FT will not be able to comprehend the contents or instructions of the next objective. INstead they will need to look blindly for the next objective.
This scrambler could be used by the predator everytime there is a next objective. if he misses it, then he could wait until the next moment.

Essentially, this event could prolong the gameplay by at least 3 to 5 minutes allowing the predator to know where the next objective is ahead of time. Allowing him to get the drop, or plant traps, etc.

4 Likes

Hey I actually like this idea

Except you can’t read this rip

why you got be like this?

1 Like

Good idea. Peed can do this when he needs to heal so when he gets back it’s like nothing has changed 😁

2 Likes

No!

Yes @Scarface_1983 feel it.

Or in that time he can go and find the radio or alert other camps. I think it can be game breaking 😁

I want to be able to hack the pred.

no Preds hacks you!

In Soviet Russia…ugh, nevermind.

VOODOO! REACH EXTRACTION AT THE SPACE ELEVATOR

No that would be confusing, instead it will show you yautja symbols.

Joke there’s some mission that refences a satelite platform or space elevator I cant remember that’s just weird in the context of the game

what game are you playing? youre on a level of context i do not understand.

Excavation?

Might be the one with the dishes at derailed?

do you know what a space elevator is? Havent heard this spoken in the objectives at all.thats kind of monumental.

Its meme transportation.
Something about space industrialization at the mission brief screen

wha? need evidence.