Daily not working

I killed the predator on derailed and he let off the bomb on top of roof so i ran away and it didnt give me a win on the daily. Thats a win right lol

1 Like

They daily with winning are sometimes different. Only specific wins count for it.
When the Pred sets off his bomb and your run without killing and disabling it - it’s not a win for you, rather you survived.
Win is exfiling, killing the Pred without disarming, killing the Pred with disarming and securing his body.

1 Like

Cause thats not a win for the ft. Technically a win for the Predator but the player base sees it as a Draw

1 Like

Yep. If he detonates he wins. It’s not really fair as they can leap to places you can’t reach and it’s a suicide. But this game isn’t fair anyway. Just use head cannon. To me if I kill him and get out of range, I win.

1 Like

Sure you win and slowly die from Radiation poison the way Dutch Is supposed to die till this game reconed it

Still a win imo. Old navy rules, first guy to die loses.

3 Likes

Very true! That and 3 min cold showers are the navy way

1 Like

This is the best line ever.

1 Like

1gub5r

Love those movies. I wrote and directed those btw.

Oh thats dumb i killed the predator but i didnt have time to jump on the roof so it should still count as a win i need that daily dammit lol

1 Like

But Technically you didn’t win.
All the US military thinks is you set off a nuke and are a crazy cause you talking about Aliens so you are thrown into Group 2 and then later you are proven to be right when Oliva Munn lets a Predator get away cause she feels they need to be in the wild. Then you help some other crazy guy Fight Stargazer and some crazy 12 foot Super Predator cause they want his Autistic Son cause hw learned how to read alien technology and is thus the Clear Alpha of the group, and after all that the Other crazy guy with the kid lets you jump into an Alien spaceship engine to take it out the sky cause you know after this you getting thrown into a hole deeper than Marianas Trench for all of this!

my dude read the rules of the game , its not win if you dont defuse

1 Like

Yeah its the fastest way into Group 2

Lol who shit in your cereal this morning?

oh i hurt your feelings , idc

1 Like

He from the generation where everyone gets a Trophy

I hurt yo momas feelings last night ;)

1 Like

Is that your boyfriend

1 Like

Yes all are my boyfriends and Girlfriends. I like how you responded to that but not the ones being helpful.

he is crybaby dont waste your time

1 Like