Damage on the knife is absolutely positively fucking retarded

Yeah

Well, that’s up to the pred to take that knife challenge. Like the homie said if you got to close and got knifed to death that’s your fault and deserve it.

What gets preds killed is their ego, they want to get the fight over with asap so they make mistakes and next thing you know 💀💀💀 melee slam is a rookie mistake and you know it.

2 Likes

No.

But the knife damage is ok. Maybe a little weak.

Even in the movies, the predator can be severely hurted by a blade.

If you nerf the knife damage, it will means no concern to the pred.

I repeat: If the pred is faster, stronger, and lets a FT gets close and stabs him until the death, so it deserves to die. Just like in the Predator 2 movie (1990).

Hurted is not a word kind sir

Really?
My english is a work in progress, but the dictionary translate “hurt” as “physically injured”. So, it looks good to me.
Where am I missing?

1 Like

English is stupid but essentially the word “hurt” is an irregular verb meaning it’s past tense remains the same as present tense.
Correct use would simply be hurt instead of hurted.
Again, English can be really stupid like that

3 Likes

Your English is good man, it’s like Cadillac said.

2 Likes

Predator needs a block/parry

Problem solved

2 Likes

i never go in for melee. The devs want a noob camping dumbass using plasma shots from ranged… God forbid a pred roles up and slashes someone…

1 Like

Heavy attacks should not have extended parry frames lol. Not sure what they were thinking with knives in general. The shotgun-tier damage capability is pretty funny though.

1 Like

Thats your choice. The vast majority of matches are against potatos with 0 situational awareness. You can afford to melee alot more than you let yourself. Besides, preds are about challenge, so its time to get out of that comfort zone.

judging by the sound you were also shot while meleeing

I solo killed a lot of pred with heavy hitter these days, the damage of the melee in general is very stupid. They should decrease the damage of every weapon (except for war club) by a lot and buff the range weapons.

1 Like

No. Everyone else was dead