Damage on the knife is absolutely positively fucking retarded

Exhibit A. 52:27. Look how fast that health dropped after only 3 hits. Come the fuck on.

1 Like

It could be higher, 😉.

Like say during LMS you get Heavy Hitter.

It would had been better if the knifes only had high speed and reduced damage, but It should have a class specialized in melee combat and three different weapons with different stats, a machete(balanced), katana(speed) and alien axe(power).

3 Likes

I like that

1 Like

I want different stats knifes

1 Like

Better melee weapons would be nice.

The knifes a tricky one to change, you can reduce the damage on light attacks and increase the window to parry on light attacks, remove Parry from heavy attackers but keep the damage the same.

… I also think the lock on should stop while you’re stunned as Predator, currently Pred’s seem to track you even if you’ve Parried them.

Predator needs to be able to block/parry

This will help with knifers

2 Likes

How many heavy attacks do you need to second wind an Hunter class with Heavy Hitter?

I agree with removing the perry from heavy but keep the damage , light should be only for parry and the damage should be almost zero in my opinion.

5 Likes

Can you imagine the elder sword duels in Clash?

1 Like

I’m not sure, in the neighbourhood of 9 heavy attacks or about 3 times what the Predator needs to do. Like I said it’s tricky, you need at least one melee attack that can do real damage but it has to feel fair to both players.

I think we’re fairly close to agreement on this one.

1 Like

Well with the impending Holiday.

The patron saint of Troll says

1 Like

Really?

A FT needs to put 10 or more stabs on a pred to down it.
The pred needs only 3 and the FT is down.

If you are the pred you can run faster, jump, climb trees, etc. If you lets a FT get close to you and stab you until death, so you deserve to die.

2 Likes

So…FT should be able to 1v1 the Predator?

1 Like

I’m so stealing this🤣💯

2 Likes

Sickle is better than elder inmo

1 Like

Yes

Do you know why people play the lottery? Because they have a chance to win. If there was a disclaimer saying that you cannot win in this game as fireteam, nobody would play.

1 Like

No 1 ft member should not be able to melee pred till last standing… other than that as a full ft… you have plenty of dmg just with guns alone. If you spread apart you should suffer the full wrath. A pred with half the hp… with 100 percent more dmg is far deadlier than 1200 hp with little dmg. Im all for a clash style predator. Where the dmg is high but your hp pool is low

1 Like

Speaking more dramaticly…katana or elder sword.
Even katana vs combistick for some Darth maul predator action.